Favorite Picture of the year

Here are a couple of my favorites.

Like pulling a sheet of plywood up from bottom. Only this sheet had afterburners and used them many times to get back to bottom befor this shot was taken.

DSC01769.jpg
[/img]

Two happy boys.Both from their catch and to be out of the rollers

29320_1253498711019_1636098133_5726.jpg
[/img]

Not from the salt but one of My favorite sunset shots I have taken. Pennask Lake in the Okanagan.July 2010.

DSC02007.jpg
[/img]

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)

P8160004.jpg

Ive posted this before, but its a beauty. Me and a buddy anchored up in the back bay at Ferrer Pt. one night in August. We fished the nite bite and I got this beauty sunset pic.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

quote:Originally posted by Downchild

quote:Originally posted by Downchild
Kano Inlet

247.jpg

210-2.jpg

I'm familiar with the big hill on the right side...further down there on left side...should be Rennell Sound...was there three summers back....unbelievable fishing and wildlife that I never forget! Nice pictures.

Thanks.
It was indeed Rennel Sound.
Those butts were 93,68 and you cant see it but there is a 33 in there too.
Wild place.
Cheers.

No real big fish here, just an indication of what a sockeye season we had around Vancouver this year.
A good day is limiting on sockeye and finishing with a nice spring.
IMG00185-20100821-1906.jpg
[/img]
2010sockeye.jpg
[/img]
Sept52010005.jpg
[/img]

No real big fish here, just an indication of what a sockeye season we had around Vancouver this year.
A good day is limiting on sockeye and finishing with a nice spring.
IMG00185-20100821-1906.jpg
[/img]
2010sockeye.jpg
[/img]
Sept52010005.jpg
[/img]

These are my favorites just because the fish made my whole year...if not fishing life...don't know if I'll ever exceed 64lbs

64lbsSpring026.jpg

FishingJune27th10025.jpg

FishingJune27th10028.jpg

FishingJune27th10031.jpg

FishingJune27th10039.jpg

This shows just how big in proportion it is as the fish behind it is a 37lb Spring
64lbsSpring028.jpg

EndofJuneFishing10060.jpg

One of the limit out on everything days for one boat. (Their choice, not mine you chirpers out there)
July9thFishing057.jpg

Have some phenomonal scenic shots I'll put up once I transfer pics onto my new computer.

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

These are my favorites just because the fish made my whole year...if not fishing life...don't know if I'll ever exceed 64lbs

64lbsSpring026.jpg

FishingJune27th10025.jpg

FishingJune27th10028.jpg

FishingJune27th10031.jpg

FishingJune27th10039.jpg

This shows just how big in proportion it is as the fish behind it is a 37lb Spring
64lbsSpring028.jpg

EndofJuneFishing10060.jpg

One of the limit out on everything days for one boat. (Their choice, not mine you chirpers out there)
July9thFishing057.jpg

Have some phenomonal scenic shots I'll put up once I transfer pics onto my new computer.

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

serengeti - that is just friggin incredible - I hope you convinced them to help fillet! ya right! THAT is why it makes no sense to call a place like Port Alberni the ultimate fishing town - it just doesn't compare to what its like up there (I've only fished as far north as Malcolm and even that rocks compared to down south). I have no problem seeing a haul like that from a guide. I would have a problem seeing that from a local that's out fishing every day though - no way in hell can they justify that amount, but someone coming up for an annual paid fishing trip - good on em - get their years worth of fish in 1 day!

serengeti - that is just friggin incredible - I hope you convinced them to help fillet! ya right! THAT is why it makes no sense to call a place like Port Alberni the ultimate fishing town - it just doesn't compare to what its like up there (I've only fished as far north as Malcolm and even that rocks compared to down south). I have no problem seeing a haul like that from a guide. I would have a problem seeing that from a local that's out fishing every day though - no way in hell can they justify that amount, but someone coming up for an annual paid fishing trip - good on em - get their years worth of fish in 1 day!

Back