Favorite Picture of the year

Sweet Job David!!!

Again congrats on the fish of a lifetime!!!!

here is a few of mine from this year....

P5301158.jpg

A nice chrome tyee
P6200037.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

P8100044.jpg

A foggy day off the backside
P8130041.jpg

The girls, and their catch for a morning,. The big one is 32 and my wife's friends first ever salmon. All caught on a pink squirt
Thegirls.jpg

Some great picts on here folks!!!

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

Sweet Job David!!!

Again congrats on the fish of a lifetime!!!!

here is a few of mine from this year....

P5301158.jpg

A nice chrome tyee
P6200037.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

P8100044.jpg

A foggy day off the backside
P8130041.jpg

The girls, and their catch for a morning,. The big one is 32 and my wife's friends first ever salmon. All caught on a pink squirt
Thegirls.jpg

Some great picts on here folks!!!

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

Serengetti, Nice job bro! Thats some serious carnage, utter mayhem! Nice platter of death! Yahoooo! Your clients must have been stoked! Hope there was a proportionate tip.[^]

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

First time out after a 3 year snooze in storage with the new engines
desktoppicture.jpg

First fish of the davey derby
bradenweightin196lbsdav.jpg

At the time was most successful trip i've had :)
img4095b.jpg

img3937n.jpg

Best day of the year for us!

AllSalmonHali.jpg

A nice sunset at Mclure lake!

CampingMcclure199.jpg

Two nice Butts for Connstance Bank 54 and 40.
HaliFishingwithMikey082.jpg

My 54 pound Halibut!
HaliFishingwithMikey055.jpg

Nice sunset on the boat in sooke!

sunsetfishingpics019.jpg

A nice 17 inch coastal Cutty from Mclure lake. (Best tasting trout ive ever eaten)

CampingMcclure163.jpg

Biggest Spring of the year 29.7 couldent beat 30 this year.

Steve29pounds.jpg

Hope you all enjoy! What a blast this year was! Lots of wicked pics out there guys keep posting!

FLYFISH89....

Great pics.....I love the t-shirt. I am right into those things to make your friends and those around you look like tools. ;)

***TIP....next time you want a pic of a nice sunset, get your arse (of friends arse) out of the shot sipping a can of Bud.

I fully support the Bud...(Lucky licks [:eek:)]) but.....either dress up in full camo so you can't be seen or get your arse out of the shot. Oh...and turn the flash off. [:p] ;) [:eek:)] :D

quote:Originally posted by fishflyguy89

Biggest Spring of the year 29.7 couldent beat 30 this year.

Steve29pounds.jpg

And yeah guys!!!! He IS NOT a midget :D

Sorry Steve :)

Nope im not a midget. That was the smartest salmon ive ever fought. It stayed under the boat for like 6-7 mins while we were in hard reverse and turning. It was quite somthing.

Pippen - The can of bud is mine. and the flash wasent on, it was the headlights of my jeep. The flash on my camera is broken.

-Steve

quote:Originally posted by holmes

hey fytfire where are those pics from?....holmes*

I think I was wondering the same thing you were....and perhaps thinking they are the same place that you might be. [:p];)

Have you hugged a Gorby today??? ;P

Hey holmes the one picture is just off the Nootka lighthouse and the other was taken from the second floor of cabin A. Cheers

San Carlos at daybreak
nootkasun1.jpg

The best picture of the year for me for all the obvious reason's of a proud dad.....:) Not the biggest Spring ever.....but her first will always be the nicest! Cheers!

Attachments

• cara1st.jpg
    cara1st.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 87
Here is a few pics. We had a great trip and brought home our limit!!! My first Tyee and it was a big hit the scale at 53lbs after sitting in the boat for 6 hours!!!!
fishingpic2.jpg
047.jpg
046.jpg
038.jpg

IMG_6119.jpgIMG_6143.jpgIMG_6097.jpg

Not from Canadian waters, but my most exiting day of 2011. Yellowfin tuna from the back of a sailboat, in some nasty swell :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back