Where to fish

F

fishmeister123

My boy and I are looking for a day trip anywhere on the Island this Sunday. I live in Nanaimo. We are willing to go anywhere that there are fish. I have from the wee hours of Sunday morning to Sunday evening. We have done Campbell River before but for the last few years we have not had much luck there at this time of year. We did Sooke last weekend but we got skunked. I am sort of thinking of running out the inlet at Port Alberni but I have not fished there for a number of years and never navigated it myself. I have a chart plotter with electronic charts but someone who knows where and how to fish the area at the outer end of the inlet would like a buddy boat? Any other ideas guys?

Just got back from nootka and the fishing was good. Bit of a drive from nanamio but worth it. Its about a hour run to the mouth and fishing was good here. I think it was a little slower on the inside but run the extra 30 minutes and you will get fish.

malcom islands always been pretty good, its been quite good lately, might try your luck there? have a good one.

Back