What's for dinner tonight ?

Those don't look like homemade potatoes owen LOL but the benny looks yummy please tell me the hollindaise is homemade....

OK i stand corrected LOL looks damn yummy

One can be mistaken when they hardly eat anything anymore. We'll forgive you..... LOL :)

Kinda like us a few weekends ago and Wolf's boat with smoked salmon, Wolf's own pepperoni, and other meat products. It was killing him lol.

Good on him though, he never touched it. Roy you look great man. Keep it up. Our buddy Shawn went through the same thing. I believe you will see it through man :cool:.

Cheers,
John

Kinda like us a few weekends ago and Wolf's boat with smoked salmon, Wolf's own pepperoni, and other meat products. It was killing him lol.

Good on him though, he never touched it. Roy you look great man. Keep it up. Our buddy Shawn went through the same thing. I believe you will see it through man :cool:.

Cheers,
John

Yup shawn is a new man..looks good on him...if you doing the same....good on u...:)

A good Buddy wandered back in from the coast this week, and dropped off some Yummies for me & The Missuz. So... Last Night:

Smoked_Oysters.jpg

Fantastic when served with Terriyaki Noodles, green bean / asparagus mix and avocado (and of course the Mandatory Jug of Good Red)!
BEERCHUG.gif

My favorite Bar-Bee Smoked Oyster recipe can he found here: http://fishbcforum.com/index.php?showtopic=48340

Cheers,
Nog

Thanks guys well i had some of my homemade sausages all 2 of them LOL
a 1/4 mashed potatoes and a few carrot coins LOL
tonight going to go for some tuna tataki and a roll ... might be too much LOL

Prawnton Soup tonight figured I best show some of the work that goes into them before someone says they are store bought :) LOL

The prawn filling

Going to be (She Who Rules works late tonight) a baked smoked ham from one of these Ladies:

Piggies.jpg

Along with Yams and Brussels. Will try to remember to snitch a quick pix Wolf, just for you... ;)

Cheers,
Nog

Made dinner for the family the other night. BBQ steak, steamed cauliflower w/ cheese sauce, seasoned roasted veggies, and baked sliced potatoes.
1619307_10153975475595133_6132992285164931544_n.jpg

Bought this sucker yesterday.... Seasoned and sealed for 24hrs. Eggs and milk for the yorkshire puddings are already on the counter warming. :)

Will post more pictures later :)

The Pictures...

Porkchop_1.jpg

Piggies.jpg

Ham_1.jpg

Ham_2.jpg

Ham_3.jpg

There's just Something about hams slow cured in the old traditional way, then slow smoked that provides a Most Wonderful & Heartwarming Smell through-out the whole house when they are cooking! Toss in some sprouts, a few Maple Candied Yams and a jug of Good Red, and Walla! A most Delicious & Satisfying meal! ;)

Really Like the look of those Prawnton's FA - Please post the recipe so we can try them out...

Cheers,
Nog

Back