Photo Thread

Bill 310

Crew Member
I couldn't find a thread that was just marina, scenery shots, wildlife shots. Mods. If there is one please merge this post into that thread.

Sometimes you just a nice shot that is worth sharing.(the true advantage of today's phones )

I had to go to the boat today in order to grab one of the Yeti Coolers for the house. Our fridge is being replaced in a few days, and as it continues to die a slow death we need to move the frozen stuff into a Yeti.

High tide today was around 7:00 am 4.7 meters ( 15 feet 4 inches) and I decided I didn't want to be schlepping a big cooler up that ramp at anything close to low tide especially as things start to freeze today (we are getting a cold snap).

I took this shot after I loaded the car.

It was interesting being the only person on the docks.

1704999318084.png

I couldn't find a thread that was just marina, scenery shots, wildlife shots. Mods. If there is one please merge this post into that thread.

Sometimes you just a nice shot that is worth sharing.(the true advantage of today's phones )

I had to go to the boat today in order to grab one of the Yeti Coolers for the house. Our fridge is being replaced in a few days, and as it continues to die a slow death we need to move the frozen stuff into a Yeti.

High tide today was around 7:00 am 4.7 meters ( 15 feet 4 inches) and I decided I didn't want to be schlepping a big cooler up that ramp at anything close to low tide especially as things start to freeze today (we are getting a cold snap).

I took this shot after I loaded the car.

It was interesting being the only person on the docks.

View attachment 101640
Weird seeing that almost perfectly level lol

It was a table recording my days fishing.The Dept. wanted to see how well camera's would work off guide boat then check to see if my log book numbers were matching what was on the camera ... :)

It was a table recording my days fishing.The Dept. wanted to see how well camera's would work off guide boat then check to see if my log book numbers were matching what was on the camera ... :)
Interesting. Seems sort of implied that you’d report honestly if there was a camera recording you lol. Not to say you wouldn’t otherwise, of course.

other interest groups have always asked why Chtr boat ect don't have cameras' on their boat so it was also to see just how feasible it would be ...

other interest groups have always asked why Chtr boat ect don't have cameras' on their boat so it was also to see just how feasible it would be ...
Did they let you watch YouTube on there when the fishing was slow?

Hahahahaha... pretty sure there was lots of things that would of hit the highlight reels on the boat as there is never a boring moment on the boat... always laughing and great conversation it's what I love most about guiding.... you actually have human interaction and no web world 😀🤪😂

Back