What's for dinner tonight ?

Sorry Owen my buddies made fine work of that at superbowl party i did make some new stuff as i can only eat ground up stuff for a while ill start posting pics again im sure in a month or so......

Still am a bit for another months or so ......might as well let all know had surgery on my stomach hence NO food lost over 85 lbs so far dwindling away......LOL LOL
no clothes fit and feeling good
Roy you must be a rail now. You better start wearig a life jacket, don't want you blowing away...LOL. Hope you are better now.

Fettuccini Alfredo with white wine butter n garlic and grated parmesan and of course... Prawns.. :)...Sparkling yellow tail,French baguette with Brie and bruschetta on the side :)024.jpg

LOL nope not a rail LOL but will admit like looking at what all of you have posted sort of FOOD **** for me as look no touch ......keep it up boys now going to have a smoothie .....

Wolf

Dinner for me last night....med/rare cow ..fresh mushrooms & onions...steam potatoes.....

Attachments

• Nanaimo G-20140322-00725.jpg
    Nanaimo G-20140322-00725.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 364
Pics or it didn't happen.... Sure it wasn't rock cod? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Coconut curry soup with chicken breast and spot prawns.... and a side of garlic naan

Looks yummy, and I like the 'plate' too.! It's so important to plate your food properly before you post or serve. Green is a must if you have a bland looking dish. You must also make your food presentable, and that means wiping off spills on the plate and arranging your food so it looks appetizing.

Butter Chicken, cooked from scratch, butter, onions, garlic, ginger, cumin, Tumeric, Coconut milk, potatoes, bed of rice, you get the picture
2y4ugave.jpg

Is that cold smoked salmon on cream cheese on a cracker.. with capers even...SWEET..i had tempura coated pan fried snapper fillets and spinach,mango,goatcheese,strawberry,roasted sunflower seed salad..:)IMG_4162[1].jpgIMG_4163[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
pinapple jam glazed roasted chicken,acorn squash & baked potatoes topped with spicy asiago - artichoke butter... sorry no pics ... mrs. says I hang out a way to much on sfbc...:p

Back