Top 3 Go To Hoochies

This is hootchie that I have used with success, it is my last one, if anyone know what it is called, please let me know. I have been to quite a few stores with no joy.

I think you can get something similar from Silver Horde....check out the OG109R.....I think it's pretty close. It might not have the pink in it like you want. But it's close.

All of mine are Silver Horde brand
1. Chartreuse/glow spatterback OG140R
2. Purple Haze OAL12R
3. Applecore OG174R

Fish seem to like them green and bright in Puget Sound.

OG109R doesn't have the pink. The G10 colour is fairly unique and I'm down to my last few as well. Sure hoping to find more, so if anyone has a line on a supply...please, please post it up :eek:

I would say send Silver Horde an email. They're super helpful. I've been into their factory store a lot and they always show me custom colors they made up for people. I'm sure if you email them these pictures, they'll be able to get you something.

OG109R doesn't have the pink. The G10 colour is fairly unique and I'm down to my last few as well. Sure hoping to find more, so if anyone has a line on a supply...please, please post it up :eek:

Estate Sales.....Picked up a pack here in Seattle didn't know they were special.

That's a similar looking pattern to the Sonora aka Christmas tree. More faded colours and what looks like a chartreuse instead of a green belly on the picture above... Forget the number of the Sonora, but it's still around in tackle stores and would be a very close alternative.

That's a similar looking pattern to the Sonora aka Christmas tree. More faded colours and what looks like a chartreuse instead of a green belly on the picture above... Forget the number of the Sonora, but it's still around in tackle stores and would be a very close alternative.

sshhh that doesn't work either...;)

I have tons of the Sonora. Not my go to hoochie but there are times it is damn good.

OC84R in a#35 octopus......Is one of the top in tackle box bit only certain months out of year in JDF... East side of island doesn't work as well. In bamfield in summer I fished one similar to that color in trip we took. We did very well with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back