Selling Two Tackle Packages

burnsy22

I have picked out proven gear that will work in many different places not just things i dont use. Great for anyone starting out. Just trying to thin my ever growing collection. I am in Nanaimo, send me a message if interested.

Included in package 1 and 2
4 Flashers 2 Hot Spot 1 Oki 1 Pro Troll Green Glow, Package 2 has 2 Oki and 2 Hot Spot
2 Random Other Crazy flashers that will be a surprise
2 Needlefish Hoochies (purple haze and trex)
2 Green/Glow Squirt Hoochies
5 Regular Untied Hoochies (602, Army Truck, Oil SLick, Purple Haze and Blue Splatter Back
3 Cuttlefish Untied Hoochies (SHamrock, Trex, UV Glow Splatterback)
3 Random Pretied Hoochies from Pacific Net and Twine
4 Pretied Hoochies by me (bubble gum, green splatterback, White Glow, and Purple Haze)
1 Flashing LED Lure Light to go inside a larger hoochie
3 Rhys Davis Bullet Roll Teasers (Green Glow, Chartreuse, and Chart Flash)
1 Large Glow Jughead
1 Lil Nib Salmon/bottom Fish Jig ( one is cop car the other is green and white)
1 Iron Needle Spoon (package one is the original colour, package 2 has the 602 colour) ($16-18 per spoon)
1 Tomis Plug 6 inch with Iridescent Insert (package 1 is the RVP2 G26Lii trex, package 2 has the rvp2 700ii) ($15 per plug)

Each package also includes 8 carefully chosen spoons i have done well with.
Package 1
Silver Horde 4.0 Green SPlatterback
Silver Horde 4.0 Irish Creme
Coyote 4.0 Cop Car ( US Made, not new china version)
Silver Horde 4.0 Kitchen Sink
Silver Horde Sonic Edge pink Sink
Silver Horde 3.5 Home Land Security
SIlver Horde 3.5 Bob Marley
Coyote 4.0 Irish Mist US Made as well

Package 2 Spoons
Tomic 3.5 700
CJ Special Green/Yellow 3.5
Silver Horde 4.0 Cookies and Creme
Tomic 3.5 Kitchen Sink
Silver Horde 4.0 Mongoose
Silver Horde Sonic Edge Green Splatter Back (first ever salmon I caught 22 lbs =)
4.0 Silver Horde, cant remember the name but it is a slayer
Silver Horde 3.5 Irish Creme

Both packages are $100 each and you are getting a lot more than that in value. Both packages have all the same hoochies for the most part and similar selections of spoons. The first two pictures are the first package, the second two pictures are the second package. All of the hoochies, spoons, teaser heads, plugs are brand new. The flashers are in good shape and may have been slightly used.

Last edited:
Sorry but i need to clarify, $100 for package 1 and $100 for package 2. If someone wants both I will sell it all for $180. PS I will also be putting in a TKO spoon in each package.

Back