Top 3 go to Beers?

[video]https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB8QFjAAahUKEwjg46zG9KTIAhVPRogKHQfuAAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstrangesounds.org%2F2013%2F05%2Fm ysterious-boom-rocks-campbell-river-cumberland-comox-and-quadra-islandin-bc-may-1-2013.html&usg=AFQjCNFwIDzBYPoFWBSY1tPWyNWApNdLpgmystery at 4;10 or slighty better when i went to cut hand clean a 13# hook nose coho from the beach at daves house sv and bam a bolt.just in .Lucky in hand and spent and i let the rest .I will remember this fish for many years .timming helps the three beers to go to.3 eight inch herring came from its mouth as i bonked the fish at shore while casting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree on the Hoyne! Great Beer!

Alexander Keith's Galaxy Hop by far and away number one, Granville Island Honey Brown and Van Isle Brewery High Trail Honey Ale.

If I'm on the water I don't mind drinking lucky but I really gotta be desparate to drink any of that domestic factory beer any other time. Very sad you guys that actually like beer our putting Canadian, kokonee or any of that ***** into your bellies.

Victoria is awash in fine micro-brew beer right now, there are amazing craft brews available -- you're crazy to drink factory **** on purpose.

Top 3

Fat Tug
Fat Tug
&
Fat Tug

A man who knows his beer! Fat Tug for the win. Lighthouse Shipwreck is a great IPA too.

Was at the St. James Well Pub in Port Moody last week - Yellow Dog Play Dead IPA was fantastic. There's quite a little "Brewer's Row" developing in Port Moody! Come to think of it, there's a few new craft brewers in the CV as well - the Cumberland Brewing Company comes to mind.

1. Phillips Blue Buck
2. Phillips Chocolate Porter or Nitro Porter, can't decide...
3. Phillips Shortwave

BTW I do drink lots of other great brands of beer, but Phillips brewery keeps hitting home runs.

Nice and cold Miller, But "Only" out of a bottle lol... Or draft beer with clam with good friends at the pub by the marina.....

It really depends upon what I'm wanting. This summer I've renewed my love affair with IPA's. It's been a Play Dead IPA, Fat Tug & Red Racer IPA summer. Interspiced with other tasty treats.

Got a nice mixer pack this evening from phillips. Pilsner, blue buck, and analogue 78. All great beers, I was happy to find them in a mixer.

Back