Stamp/Somass

So does anyone have a report from the last few days? Hootey, you must be hooking some steelies... what are they biting on?

Have been working the lower Cowichan getting yapped at by our brothers but still no steel...it sure isnt for lack of trying.....:)

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

lots of fish around....im all tied up and gone 4 the day:Dill post 2nite:D

shakes

cuz im SPINNIN and im PINNIN and always GRINNIN:D

hiked from the bucket to the slide which i had never fished before on saturday. when i got there an old guy said theres no fish to be caught today. to give him so room i went around the corner and fished the tailout. hooked 7 fish landed 3, the most exciting hour of fishing ive had in my life. went today back to the same spot fished for 3 hours there nothing but rockfish? i guess thats steelheading for ya

quote:Originally posted by steeliehead

Hey BL looks like it's spawning in your hands:)

Yup.. saw him spawning with a doe in the tailout in 6" of water so I speared him from my shopping cart that I was standing on ;) He was tasty! [8)]

Nice pics, Joe. Tell Shirl not to smile so big.....makes her look like she's enjoying herself! :D

bug.gif

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Tried the Falls pool, and it is ridiculous. I walked back out at 8:30 and there were already 30 rods fishing. Two more truck loads passed me heading in while I was heading out. Saw a couple of fish come in between dawn and quitting, but nothing would have kept me there. Headed down, bushwhacked to a new spot and hammered two bullets, one hatch and one wild. Saw one other chromer come in from the area, and met a couple good folks. Snapped the tip off my new G Loomis G3 on the way out -took quite a fall and figured the fish was more important because it doesn't have a warranty, and landed on the rod. Finished the day scouting the Sproat, but no fish there for me. The pouring rain will make some major changes before I get back next Friday. Too bad my buddy struck out, but the fish of a thousand casts prefered me today. Great day!

quote:Originally posted by Steelhead S2

Tried the Falls pool, and it is ridiculous. I walked back out at 8:30 and there were already 30 rods fishing. Two more truck loads passed me heading in while I was heading out. Saw a couple of fish come in between dawn and quitting, but nothing would have kept me there. Headed down, bushwhacked to a new spot and hammered two bullets, one hatch and one wild. Saw one other chromer come in from the area, and met a couple good folks. Snapped the tip off my new G Loomis G3 on the way out -took quite a fall and figured the fish was more important because it doesn't have a warranty, and landed on the rod. Finished the day scouting the Sproat, but no fish there for me. The pouring rain will make some major changes before I get back next Friday. Too bad my buddy struck out, but the fish of a thousand casts prefered me today. Great day!
Can you say gong show! Starting to sound like the vedder during salmon season.

Dinnertime are you from the Chilliwack area as well???

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

Above the ASh it always runs clear, cant go out only high. Below the Ash and creek at moneys can be dirty. Lower is Blown and chocolate, calling for 100 mm plus over the next 24hrs. Guides were cancelling trips in the lower today and I would expect she"ll be out for atleast another day or 2..:(

Pass the Pack

DAMMIT..... 3 days this weekend planned with another 100m expected.... Nog call coming soon [V]

yup.....it was runnin dirty and hard....it came up 2 feet from sun up 2 sun down..........but....i saw fish landed...and got 1 for myself.and the last hour of the day proved 2 b rewarding...not 1 of us landed 1....but we was touchin and seein chrome:D

shakes

Back