Stamp/Somass

yeah quit showing of your fish pics from 05

big steel, big pimpin

The gangsta of chrome is a little envious me thinks.Just read the murpheys report says the stamp running hot to cold,very few fish holding in the lower.

:D4 the record.....this summer measured 19.2lbs:D:D:D.my biggest chunk of steel on the SSS.although was pretty sure the next size up is STILL in the SSS with a #4 gamy in his lips.man what a scrap...honestly i didnt stand a chance.sorry 2 all 4 not posting b4...but here u r.about half of these fish r nov. pics and the rest r from the last 3 weeks.the ladie is my wife..the kid is my boy.

shakes

spinnin pinnin and grinnin:D

Good job shakes, that should shut everyone up.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Getting off the subject slightly, what does "big pimpin" mean? Big pimples?
I assume big steel= big steelhead?

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

ive got a couple more...one of which is huge....
in the last pic is of my late friend JOHN STEWART and the 1 beside it is of me in 2002 at the thompson rvr with a 41inch buck:D.
note could some1 tell me where the pic of my friend is???jasper inn???
and yes that pic of him with those HUGE wild steelies is from a long time ago[8D].
TTYL gotta go 2 the rvr tyee and get some gear...

shakes

spinnin pinnin and grinnin

Do you have any recent pics of the fish in your reports, the ones that were high teens from the stamp? Half those pics are from other rivers from a long time ago. Not trying to be a jerk, I just really want to see pics of high teens from the stamp.

quote:Originally posted by Island Fish Lifter

Getting off the subject slightly, what does "big pimpin" mean? Big pimples?
I assume big steel= big steelhead?

Maybe it was supposed to be big steel bug pumpin? :D

most of those pics r recent and from the stamp...thers atleast 2 of those pics r 16 17lbs steel.
the pic from the thompson and the first pic where im in my bac yard...those r the only older pics....all the other pics r from this season..and all from the SSS!!!
so CSC...if thats not good enough....why dont u show us some of your pics...this season....if u can;)
geez hope i dont sound like a JERK[}:)]

Great pics and congrats on the fish but to call some of those 16-17 pounds? Maybe the camera is decieving but I see a couple that are 12ish maybe a pound or two more. Angler eyes like to think big i know.

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d102/brentgallacher/?action=view&current=steel.jpg

This one here looks about the size of a couple of those ones in the pics it may look 15 to some but in reality its more like 12.

Back