Sand Lance Spoon

First off I just want to say thanks to everyone that has given me feedback and support in getting the spoon to where it is. Without the encouragement and feedback from guys and gals on the forum, it wouldn't be nearly as effective as it's become. It's been a great ride and the spoons keep getting better and better.

One thing that I have been asked for is a more finished product rather than how we have been doing it by giving some strips of reflective tape for people to do their own designs. Well, I finally have machine cut decals that are formed to the shape and go on smooth. I put together a selection of proven winter patterns with lots of blues and greens and glow on each one. All with glow eyes on both side. The polishing process is improved with the spoons coming out very shiny.

Come Monday they'll be online and we also have new shipping rates (got a better deal) kicking in on Monday. 10% of all sales going to salmon conservation.

First is the Blue Wolf, double UV Blue with glow on back, in honor of Roy who's helped with R&D and given great feedback. The next picture has the Ghost which has double glow and a stip of UV Blue on the back. Then there is the 50/50 Glow Series: UV Blue, Blue Scale, Aqua Scale, Green Scale, Electric Green Scale, and Chartreuse Scale. These ones are a couple dollars more than the blank DIY kits, which will still be available.

Tight lines and keep the feedback coming!

Andrew

BLUEWOLF.jpgSANDLANCE.jpg

Looks great AP. Quick question, which I'm sure others might be wondering, will you be selling die cuts of the colors you have shown so people can customize their DIY models, or replace a damaged sticker from "wear and tear"? If yes, what would the price be?

Looks great AP. Quick question, which I'm sure others might be wondering, will you be selling die cuts of the colors you have shown so people can customize their DIY models, or replace a damaged sticker from "wear and tear"? If yes, what would the price be?

Good question Dave, and yes, that's the plan. Still figuring out the costs for what they should be as the first batch is more expensive then future ones because of the set up cost. I'm working on ways to bring down the costs overall, which then could be passed along to the angler, and have some good ideas and they require a bit of investment. All in time. Thanks.

I was in the Yates store on Wednesday night. Got the last 3 spoons, they were all plain stainless, guess I will have to wait until my next trip to the island to buy some colours. Great staff.

Is there any stock in Victoria? Sent a couple of emails but so far no reply? Thinking if there's any stock might take a run into town!

Thanks Andrew, will check it out!

Sitka Sandlance Survey

Hey Folks,

I am really stoked on all the great feedback (positive and negative) that I have received from our fishing community. It's helped to shape the lure to what it is now and will continue to do so. I've created a survey to help get the feedback in a more structured way. I would very much appreciate if anyone that has tried the lure to take a few minutes and fill out the form. There are a couple of promo codes at the end to use as a token of appreciation.

Sitka Sandlance Angler Survey

Thanks and tight lines!

Andrew P

Hi Andrew. I looked at the survey, but dident do it because i dont have any of your spoons. How much are they? where can i get them? By the way i live in duncan and im asuming you sell them in victoria

thanks,Fisherf

Last edited by a moderator:
Back