Raffle To Raise Funds For Sooke Net Pen

Just three weeks till I win my kicker... I’ll give you out of towners one last plea to PM me to buy you tix. Every ticket buys a bunch more Chinook salmon in the ocean!

I'm over 25 sold now in the last 24 hrs. I posted this on my personal Facebook page and sold a bunch more. One friend bought 10 for himself which is the 2nd person to do so so far.

I'm over 25 sold now in the last 24 hrs. I posted this on my personal Facebook page and sold a bunch more. One friend bought 10 for himself which is the 2nd person to do so so far.
I had a guy buy 12!

Nice! Just did a count and I sold 33 yesterday. I have to go out to Keating today to finish a job so will be checking in at Sherwood to see how they are doing. I only have 8 tickets left here at the house so I may grab a book back from Sherwood so I have enough here to sell.

Another 21 tickets sold at Sherwood and 2 emails today representing another 10 tickets sold that I will process tonight. We are going in the right direction again!!!

I think we are getting really close to 400 out of the 500 tickets sold. I have 13 tickets left at the house and the last time I checked Sherwood had 49 left. Glen Varney out in Sooke has a partial book as does Chris Bos. We are getting close and just over 2 weeks to go to the draw date.

I forgot to ask how I'm supposed to get my tickets? I'm in Vancouver, etransfered my $101 already.

All tickets sold by e-transfer have been mailed back to the buyer. If they get held up in the mail it won’t matter on draw day as the stubs in the bucket are proof you paid for tickets. You would just have to prove you are the winner. Sending the stubs back to you is more about proof for you that you have the tickets in the bucket that you paid for. Let me know when they arrive.

All tickets sold by e-transfer have been mailed back to the buyer. If they get held up in the mail it won’t matter on draw day as the stubs in the bucket are proof you paid for tickets. You would just have to prove you are the winner. Sending the stubs back to you is more about proof for you that you have the tickets in the bucket that you paid for. Let me know when they arrive.
Sweet thanks!

93 left

Less than two weeks before the big draw. I’ll make a last call to get any USA resident tickets. Let me know people. The $20 tickets are in Canadian dollars so for only about $16 USD you can win a beautiful kicker, or hydraulic steering setup!

We are still sitting with 93 tickets left to sell to max the net pen funds from the raffle. We will have tickets for sale at the Sooke Boxing Day derby and just 2 days before the draws are made. That will be our last chance to sell any remaining tickets. We will be videoing the draws and posting to the Sherwood Facebook page, the Sooke Net Pen Facebook page and my personal Facebook page. Stizzla forgot to mention the Bradley Smoker which is also included in the draws. Many thanks to those of you that have purchased tickets, your support of our local enhancement efforts are critical to our fishery here on the south Island. Merry Christmas to all.

Ooh! I could use that smoker... what can I smoke that’s not fish :(
Although I bet I can smoke something on August 15th ;)

We are still sitting with 93 tickets left to sell to max the net pen funds from the raffle. We will have tickets for sale at the Sooke Boxing Day derby and just 2 days before the draws are made. That will be our last chance to sell any remaining tickets. We will be videoing the draws and posting to the Sherwood Facebook page, the Sooke Net Pen Facebook page and my personal Facebook page. Stizzla forgot to mention the Bradley Smoker which is also included in the draws. Many thanks to those of you that have purchased tickets, your support of our local enhancement efforts are critical to our fishery here on the south Island. Merry Christmas to all.
how do i get in on this. ill email transfer for some

83 left

Sherwood Marine Centre is closing for Christmas on Thursday Dec 2oth and opening again Jan 2nd. I will be picking up all sold and unsold tickets on Thursday the 20th.

80 left

Tomorrow the 21st is the last day for ticket sales at Sherwood Marine Centre as they will be closed from Friday the 22nd through Jan 2nd for the Christmas season. I will still have tickets available as will Glen Varney in Sooke. Either Glen or myself will be at the Sooke Boxing Day Derby with tickets for sale there as well. That will likely be the last opportunity to get some of the remaining tickets. I'm guessing 70-75 remaining.

Back