Raffle To Raise Funds For Sooke Net Pen

Two days of sales and I figure we have sold 100 tickets so far. These are just the ones I have sold and Glen Varney in Sooke has sold. I haven't talked to Sherwood yet to see if anyone has dropped into the store to get some. I'm pleasantly surprised at how many people are buying more than 1 ticket. In fact 5 seems to be the most popular number and one local Sooke angler just bought 10 today!!! Good to see the support for the net pen in Sooke by the angling community. Between the net pen and the move of the Jack Brook's Hatchery to a new and better site the future looks bright for returning Chinook to the Sooke River!!

They’ve sold through at least one booklet at Sherwood. I went to get 15 today for me and a few others but forgot it was cash only. I’ll go back tomorrow. I’m such a Stizzla!

Good to know I've sold 65 and Glen Varney has sold at least 30 and then 25 for Sherwood so that makes it 115 sold.

Already over $2k in donations... nice!
Keep buying them y’all. $20 could get you a $4,000 kicker!

Thanks Stizzla. Good luck on the draw date. Three people will get some nice bonus Christmas presents.

I'm working tomorrow so won't be in derby but Glen Varney will be there and he has some.

Glen should see if he can make announcement there that he has tix.
Would be good venue to sell some as I don’t think this derby does any auction items so should be no conflict.

That is what he will be doing.

Latest count is around 160 sold in just over a week! Not many the last few days though.

Dan you can e-transfer $61.00 to me or mail a cheque for $60.00 with a postage paid self addressed envelope. Instructions for both methods are in this thread.

Any non BC residents that did not already get tickets from @Stizzla can pm me and I will purchase some for you. Let's get these sold

Everyone who sent me e-transfers or who mailed a cheque should have their ticket stubs by now. Let me know if you don’t.

Everyone who sent me e-transfers or who mailed a cheque should have their ticket stubs by now. Let me know if you don’t.

Got mine! can't wait to win a new kicker and help with the net pen project. Thanks prpfisher

Sorry to say, but unless they added a second kicker, you’re not getting one. That one’s mine

Like I all ways say 'Better to be lucky than good' are you lucky? My freezer is full that might make me good. I would be more than happy with second, could use new steering mine is just about done! Good luck Stizzla!

Back