Raffle To Raise Funds For Sooke Net Pen

I picked up my tickets on Friday, the guy at Sherwood said they are selling well!!! Nice to see the support. Get out there and get your tickets!

I would guess we nearing 200 sold or spoken for. Still 300 to go to sell them all and max the net pen contributtion. Help us spread the word.

When is the time limit for the raffle, or is there one. Just wondering , might take a few more if the time I nearing.

Oly

Draw date is at noon December 28th at Sherwood Marine.

One of the members here has paid for tickets by e-transfer which is a great idea. All I need is $1.00 to cover the postage, name, complete mailing address including postal code, your phone number and a password. You can pm me with that info and then e-transfer the funds to my email at sscl@shaw.ca It saves some time, postage to me and writing a cheque.

I received my ticket stubs in the mail today. Thanks Rollie for the time & effort you are putting in for a great cause.
Kudos to all involved!

I’m doing another run to Sherwood for the out of towners and will be happy to assist them with purchasing.
Pm me please

Thanks for your help Stizzla!

We have now sold about 1/2 of the 500 tickets available.

Hey Rollie, can I drop by and pick up 5 sometime today or this weekend?

Darin

Yes just send me a text and we can figure outba time. 250-213-3055

Ticket sales have stalled and we still have about 200 of the 500 tickets left to sell and raise the final $4000.00 for the 2019 Sooke Chinook net pen. Only 24 days left sell these tickets out and put the full $10,000.00 towards next years important project. Tickets are $20.00 each and all monies go to the project. Tickets are available at Sherwood Marine Centre (cash only) and by contacting me directly and using an electronic transfer. As the mail is a bit iffy right now we are not recommending mailing cheques to me at this time. Winning any of the 3 great prizes would make a very nice Christmas surprise. Prizes are a 2018 9.9 Yamaha high thrust 4 stroke kicker, remote, electric start/tilt, a complete hydraulic Seastar Solutions steering system and a 4 tray Bradley Digital Smoker. Draw date in noon on December 28th at Sherwood Marine Centre.

Hi profisher I have some guys interested in buying some tickets. We’re in Langley area. How do ya want us to pay for tickets.

Last edited:
Easiest way is an e transfer..you can email to me at sscl@shaw.ca send me a private with your contact info, Name, address and phone for each ticket and also send the security password I need to make the deposit into my account. If you add $1.00 for each address that stubs need to go to I will mail them to each person.

Should post the draw on some of the Facebook groups like Vancouver Island Salmon Fishing and others. That should sell some tickets.

Thanks Big Reel. I’m not on any other sites or pages so unless I’m made aware I have no idea what else is out there.

A dozen more sold through me today from this plea...thanks to those who purchased today. Your tickets have been filled out and stubs are in the mail.

Back