Raffle To Raise Funds For Sooke Net Pen

Rollie,
I am sure that I am among the many people who appreciate all that you do for our sport.
Thank you
FB

Well done Rollie...once again your hard work has paid off to the benefit of all of us here that enjoy fishing. Thank you!

Thank you fro all the nice kudo's. Just a correction...for some reason I thought Thursday was the 28th and the draw date. At an open house party last night someone corrected me and put me straight...Friday is the draw day!!

Ok here are the raffle winners with video of the draws to come once I get home and can use wi-fi.
3. Bradley Smoker - Kari Lindroos from Sooke ticket # 262
2. Seastar Solutions Steering sustem - David Johner from Sooke ticket # 13
1. 9.9 Yamaha - Terrence Oyl from Richmond ticket # 331

Ok here are the raffle winners with video of the draws to come once I get home and can use wi-fi.
Congrats all :)

I demand a re-draw!

Congrats to the winners. Thanks to profisher we are all winners here :)

Thanks again for everyone supporting this draw and helping us to sell it out to maximize the donation to the Sooke Net Pen. I'm having trouble getting the video to Facebook so I can just copy and paste the link here. Still working on it with my buddy who shot the video with his phone. Us old f&ckers will get it posted once we figure out what we are doing wrong.

Thanks again for everyone supporting this draw and helping us to sell it out to maximize the donation to the Sooke Net Pen. I'm having trouble getting the video to Facebook so I can just copy and paste the link here. Still working on it with my buddy who shot the video with his phone. Us old f&ckers will get it posted once we figure out what we are doing wrong.
Nobody fishes like you old f&ckers though!

Finally got this thing to load and grab the link to post it here. The only change is for the Bradley Smoker as two friends shared 10 tickets and ticket #262 was one of the 5 that Kari Lindroos paid for. Dave Monyard used his contact for all 10 tickets and they sorted it out between themselves. Thanks again for every ones support, stay tunes for what we hope is more good news coming soon from SVIAC.

Great job, thanks for your hard work Rollie. Everyone is a winner here with the raffle being sold out and the maximum funds heading to the Sooke Net Pen. Cant wait for the next one. LOL

Oly

Looks like we should have another raffle set up in start in time for the Victoria Boat show where SVIAC will once again have a booth. We will also have some prizes up for draw with those who have renewed this year and for those who renew before the show closes . Simply buy a new or renew your $40 annual membership before the end of the Victoria Boat Show. More details to come as things are finalized. Come down and talk to us at the booth and see what we are up to in the coming year.

I just confirmed a enough details of the new raffle to post that info now. There will be 4 prizes on a single ticket. They are a Shockwave S5 seat module , 2 H.P. Scotty Downriggers, a Cap-It truck bed tool box of your choice and a digital smoker courtesy of Bass Pro. Tickets will be available at the Victoria Boat Show in the SVIAC booth. They will be $10.00 each and there will be 1000 printed. The draw date will be a Sunday in May when we have our public open house at the Sooke Chinook Net Pen. Date TBA. Thank you to all the generous companies who are helping us with this raffle which will raise funds for the 2019 Sooke Chinook Net Pen.

We will also have some nice prizes to give away by draw for those who renew their memberships before the end of the boat show this coming weekend. Those of you that have already renewed for 2019 will be included in the draws. The prizes to be awarded are: Mustang hydrostatic PFD, Smirnoff Vodka Texas Mickey & 4 glass kit, SOG Multi Tool (Power Access), SOG Q3 Multi Tool, SOG 7.5 Bladelight Fillet Knife, SOG 7.5 Fixed Blade Filler Knife, SOG Terminus folding Knife, SOG PE15-BX folding knife and everyone who renews or buys a new membership will also receive their choice of a Juan De Fuca Fishing Tournament Ball Caps.

Back