Sooke Net Pen Raffle (2 weeks until draws)

A funny story to tell. On Wednesday I went out to Scotty to pick up the H.P. riggers. I took a book of tickets with me thinking I would ask the guys in the service centre if they wanted to buy any....I told them the draw is tomorrow so you won't have to wait long to find out if you win. One of the staff from the shop happened to be in the service dept and said I'll buy 4. As he is filling them out he says I'm going to win those riggers. I sold a couple more to other staff and away I went. When we drew the names for the raffle I didn't recognize the downrigger winners name. I called him Thursday night and said this is Rollie calling. He says I won the riggers didn't I like I said I would? I said are you the guy from Scotty? Yep!!! To funny. He picked them up today.

A funny story to tell. On Wednesday I went out to Scotty to pick up the H.P. riggers. I took a book of tickets with me thinking I would ask the guys in the service centre if they wanted to buy any....I told them the draw is tomorrow so you won't have to wait long to find out if you win. One of the staff from the shop happened to be in the service dept and said I'll buy 4. As he is filling them out he says I'm going to win those riggers. I sold a couple more to other staff and away I went. When we drew the names for the raffle I didn't recognize the downrigger winners name. I called him Thursday night and said this is Rollie calling. He says I won the riggers didn't I like I said I would? I said are you the guy from Scotty? Yep!!! To funny. He picked them up today.
It was rigged the whole time! :p

Thanks again Rollie for organizing/selling/promoting this wonderful cause and for sharing the very encouraging results from the net pen (and for the piles of UV Green Teaserheads in the grab bags! :D). Please keep us informed as you go along.

If you are eligible for any of the tackle grab bags you have until June 15th to pick them up from Gizmos Computers on Bay St. I don't want to inconvenience the store any longer than necessary so will pull any remaining to get them out of their way.

Back