Raffle To Raise Funds For Sooke Net Pen

I don't want to miss out, if you need to put your name some where to to get tickets and this is it, I would like 5 as well. I would like to send a cheque and get them by mail unless there is going to be a pick up place closer to Victoria (work there). I would not have a problem being a pick up spot for tickets up island I'm in Cowichan Bay.

In this case the participating sponsors are the ones who need to be thanked for their support of the recreational fishery and of SVIAC Sooke Chinook Sea Pen. I have submitted the gaming license app and there is some paper work that has to be submitted as well. Still hoping to have tickets for Oct 1st. I figure 50 are spoken for by way of this site so no danger of not getting any as there will be 500 printed.

would like to participate, but live in Everett, WA. How could I be involved?

Barkerfam, once tickets go on sale you can mail a cheque to me along with a self addressed postage affixed envelope and I'll put the ticket stubs in the mail back to you. Rollie

Barkerfam, once tickets go on sale you can mail a cheque to me along with a self addressed postage affixed envelope and I'll put the ticket stubs in the mail back to you. Rollie
thank you. But I might have a hard time putting on a canadian stamp! :)

Lol...well we send mail south and the postal outlets know how many Canadian stamps to put on to cover the US Fees, I’m sure the US outlets have it figured out too. :)

Good news came this morning. Our raffle gaming license was approved so we are now officially a go for this fund raising raffle. Tickets will be printed in the next few days and ready for sale/distribution on October 1st. Those of you who are from outside of the Victoria area and who have asked for tickets can mail me now with your payment and a self addressed envelope with return postage affixed. I will mail your tickets stubs back to you in your envelope beginning on October 1st. Let's sell all 500 and raise the $10,000.00 for the Sooke Chinook Sea Pen. Thank you to all who have spoken for tickets. Rollie

In reading the ticket rules it appears that we can only sell to persons living in BC. The exception is if non-residents buy the ticket(s) while in BC. So that doesn't allow us to mail out of province.

Profisher can you post the address to send the cheque and who do you make it out to.

Thanks Ian

Good news came this morning. Our raffle gaming license was approved so we are now officially a go for this fund raising raffle. Tickets will be printed in the next few days and ready for sale/distribution on October 1st. Those of you who are from outside of the Victoria area and who have asked for tickets can mail me now with your payment and a self addressed envelope with return postage affixed. I will mail your tickets stubs back to you in your envelope beginning on October 1st. Let's sell all 500 and raise the $10,000.00 for the Sooke Chinook Sea Pen. Thank you to all who have spoken for tickets. Rollie
Thanks Rollie! Where can the South Island guys get their share?

I knew I forgot something!!! My mailing address is: Rollie Rose 836 Rockheights Ave. Victoria, B.C. V9A 6 J4. If you live in the Victoria area the tickets will be available by Oct 1st at Sherwood Marine Centre

In reading the ticket rules it appears that we can only sell to persons living in BC. The exception is if non-residents buy the ticket(s) while in BC. So that doesn't allow us to mail out of province.[/QUOTE]
So how about if they were "given" to an out of province person by a local member? If I "gave" my ticket to someone in Alberta, would he/she be able to claim the prize?

In reading the ticket rules it appears that we can only sell to persons living in BC. The exception is if non-residents buy the ticket(s) while in BC. So that doesn't allow us to mail out of province.

Booo!! Well that sucks!

Back