Powell River 2013

It really has been an awesome year over here...and one of the best parts is that all of the fish that I have cleaned this year are just full of 4-5" herring...hopefully the abundance of bait will keep the fish around for a bit :)

FishWish

Any reports from today?

Had a great day yesterday jigging for Coho, but didn't get out on the water today.

Thanks,

FishWish

It was a little windy this morning, but did turn out to be what looked like a nice day on the water.

FishWish

Grants seems to be producing fish better on the mid day high right now, and not as good on the early low.

FishWish

The fishing has been great around Powell River. This is the biggest of my Canada Day catch!

Iron Mines yesterday morning 24lbs also landed a 16lbs.

Iron Mines.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Charlie...I am not on the boat to give the coordinates.

SF...it is the wreck of the Capilano 1, a steamship that sank in 1915 (?)...it is in about 130 ft of water.

FA...try calling "Burning Daylight" on 16 or 09...he is out there right now, and might have some info.

FishWish

Slowwww today from everyone that I have talked to....I am just going to head out to Blubber Bay and see if I can scratch one up

FishWish

Was out last night off harwood managed one coho lots of boats got skunked! I'm going to try again tomorrow, but I hate to say it things are slowing down for us? It sure was fun

Back