Powell River 2013

Nothing for me last night at the mill...no hits and with not much bait to be found. Some fish being caught south...early mornings.

FishWish

Just got back from up the coast. Fished the log dump Denham and Hall. It was very slow. Managed a teener at Denham, release a 10-12lb wild. We did manage to limit with lings very easily but the salmon is very slow. The Sonora boats are spread out all over the place from Chatham to Fawn Bluffs and only managing a few hear and there. Did get to see an awesome Orca show. Home early to get cleaned up for next weekend, but not sure where to go. Maybe it is time for a crabbing weekend.

Nice fish for sure. Hopefully her sister is on her way up to Toba because that's where I will be on the weekend.

Coho Pt was producing yesterday, talked to a buddy that was out and said that he did very well. 2 springs 2 coho. Springs were high teens.

Got a 20 and a 10 south of the hulks this morning. My buddy got a 29 in Vananda. Sounds like lots of action out there

Got a 20 just past the mill at the bluffs this morning...heard of a 58 lb from south this morning...haven't seen pics, but a somewhat reliable source!

FishWish

Was up in Toba on weekend 2 springs and 2 lings, prawning was terrible. Weather was awesome what a great place!

Any reports from the creek or mill?

Back