fun in the snow

Kokasilah upper reaches at burnt bridge, seen Justin in his friends playing in there a couple weeks ago:(:D

Pass the Pack

From today!!!!!!!!!!!!12 units in this pic

QUADDING2008013.jpg

QUADDING2008009.jpg

WOW still lots of snow!!!!where all of us are standing bet there is 2 ft underneath us but its frozen like a rock but once you break that crust look out!!!! fun day!!!thanks guys

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

I like the quad with tracks. How do they perform? Would like to install them on my Ranger 6x6.[:p]

IMG_1445.jpg

the tracks seem to be awesome, they have good floatation, awesome traction, the downside is only 1 person has them and it tops out at 40km, so when you are on hardpack or bare roads they get left behind and then viceversa in softsnow ofr snowy hills....the big debate are they worth $4000 ????

let you know when I get mine:)

Thanks as you can see a ranger 6x6 is not a speedster to start but it is one hell of a moose hauler.:D

IMG_1445.jpg

Out today had a blast with striper jack and SLABMASTER and jacks little mini me, the mini me likes to have snow ball fights and moose pepperoni LOL LOL very good day indeed heres a few pics
QUADDING2008018.jpg

QUADDING2008019.jpg

Thanks again guys was a very great day

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Sean Near shawnigan lake area!!!!

Wolf

Looks like baldy mt in the background.Did you see some fresh sawdust not far from there.

its funny it looks just like a spot on top of bear mtn, but no snow left there, i dont know where baldy is by the name but i will look it up, and i am sure i have been there too, so trevor is that the honey hole for wood??
i might be on the prowl for some easy cutting

it was a good ride yesterday, nice to meet some new people and ride new areas.....back up today so the little guy can tear it up on his new quad:)

Well went out today without Jack or Justin remember this spot jack its worse even muckier and up on top where we stopped last week this male blue grouse came down the hill and was challenging us LOL the snow is all softened up and could get to alot of spots too deep made for one hell of a workout but still lots of fun.

QUADDING2008022.jpg

He sure looked cool all fluffed up and clucking at us the whole time he even came down on to the road and got to about 10 ft from us LOL LOL quite funny
QUADDING2008041.jpg

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Back