fun in the snow

I don't know why i had the camera out and so handy from a nice dry vantage point on top of the hill[:p] I think the ice buggered poor ol David up, it was shallow until he got by the ice where it drops off, then the front end came up floating and the throttle came on hard and over she went. Glad we got all the water out and she runs, thanks to Jack.

www.tailspincharters.com

we did a bunch of that stuff as well, looks like i found a bunch of funlovin guys to ride with as well, check out quads.ca, south island riders forum, we are always plannin trips and havin fun. i am under the same user name there... cheers len.

here is a picture of a Kawi using a winch (sorry Justin, I had to):D

016.jpg

a picture of the 3 Yamahas waiting for the Kawi

021.jpg

and a picture of the quary on a nice day

023.jpg

Can you still fish the Quarry these days, used to go there often as a little boy with my dad! some very nice fish in there! Would love to know if its open to public again?

THX - Steve

You can fish in there, the atlantic salmon farm is not operating anymore. I dont think there are any trout left though. We used to catch the Atlantics about five years ago when they escaped from the pens, they would school up and prowl the perimeter along the shore that was fun on light gear.

www.tailspincharters.com

LOOKS like the new tires didnt help!!!!!wish you had your Yammy again jus!!!!!!LOL LOL cool pics jack

wolf

I will get ya back Jack! Wolf, I sure do like the extra power, gets me in all sorts of trouble now, those swamplites are awesome. That little incline had three feet of snow with a thin icy crust on it, break through and yer done. The Yammies were just scared, eh Jack:D

Pretty sure my winch dragged you outa that one Jack!
IMG_4733.jpg

www.tailspincharters.com

GOOD DAY JACK so whats the plans for tommorow(sun) are we on for a trailblazing ride where we meeting up and what time !!!!!!!
so maybe anybody who else wants to meet up?????make it a sportfishing meet and greet????

Off to work chat later

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

GOOD DAY JACK so whats the plans for tommorow(sun) are we on for a trailblazing ride where we meeting up and what time !!!!!!!
so maybe anybody who else wants to meet up?????make it a sportfishing meet and greet????

Off to work chat later

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Back