fun in the snow

Yes it was fun being in powder like that is a blast his bike came REALYYYYYYYYYY close to tipping there then I would have put it on video for sure LOL.

Im game on my days off for another ride lets plan something!!!!!!!

A bc sportfishing rally!!!!!!!

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Just looked at my sched. im off on the 28th shall we shoot for that day!!!!!!!!!!!Sooke coffee and bambi pep. could be good times for sure!!!!!!!!!

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Boy was it cold out last night, went out for a quad ride at like 1030 last night till 2 am. It sure was blizzard conditions. Thanks for letting me use your plow Justin, It was a pleasure filling your garage with snow from the driveway:D

A NOT SO FUN ADVENTURE
IMG_4742.jpg

IMG_4746.jpg

Justin will be able to add a few pictures of our adventure

BRRRR!:(

IMG_1445.jpg

BRRRR!:(

IMG_1445.jpg

OH NO whos quad is upside down???? dont tell me that is Justins new ride!!!!that really doesnt look like fun to me !!!!!any damage????
seeing that I am glad I did work today and didnt go with you LOL LOL

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

OH NO whos quad is upside down???? dont tell me that is Justins new ride!!!!that really doesnt look like fun to me !!!!!any damage????
seeing that I am glad I did work today and didnt go with you LOL LOL

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

It is a Kawasaki that is upside down and no it isn't Justin. How it happened was some misjudgement, the water looked very shallow from dryland that is

It is a Kawasaki that is upside down and no it isn't Justin. How it happened was some misjudgement, the water looked very shallow from dryland that is

I don't know why i had the camera out and so handy from a nice dry vantage point on top of the hill[:p] I think the ice buggered poor ol David up, it was shallow until he got by the ice where it drops off, then the front end came up floating and the throttle came on hard and over she went. Glad we got all the water out and she runs, thanks to Jack.

www.tailspincharters.com

Back