Derby's Canuck emporium

The pain of the Gillis era just keeps dragging on. Alain keeps on heading towards another cup final. How did Gillis ever get the nod here? Like there were no proven GM's available? There in lies a lesson....go for the proven best....keep them happy and keep them around.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

First the Hawks need to clear the Wild. Who knew "easy breezy" could be such a stud and Haula would use this series as a coming out party.

In one year Gillis virtually destroyed 10 years of building. Got rid of top draft picks, top goalies as well as inspirational players. And to make matters worse, we will be paying Luongo's contract difference for years when we could be using him to teach new goalies. One bad decision after another. And most teams will not really want to help the Canucks out.

Sent from my iPhone

Alain keeps on heading towards another cup final.

That would be a satisfying outcome. AV must feel vindicated.

He probably has a better chance of winning it all if he can get the Rangers there. His goaltender doesn't have "feet of clay" so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Bows Up View Post

Mr Derby, puhleesse. Hawks vs. Habs final. I yearn for revenge.
okay okay...just for u I will revise my forecast... main reason is Jackal wants the Bruins in and I cannot grant him his wish...

The crystal ball seems to be working right now...:)...great game last night

voodoo-doll-chicago-blackhawks.gif

Saw the last period of game 6 Habs and Bruins-refused to watch any play-offs cause I thought I wasn't interested with the Canucks out etc. That period made me watch game 7-now that was entertaining hockey-Guess I'm a Habs fan until the Canucks put the wheels back on their train!!!

yep all in good fun buddy...btw I'll need extra cleansing when I jump off of the Hab's bandwagon...:)

suerte!

Gone to Ducks:
In exchange for Kesler, the Ducks surrendered their own first-round choice, 24th overall, along with defenceman Luca Sbisa and forward Nick Bonino, according to sources. The Ducks had targeted a new No. 2 centre to play behind Ryan Getzlaf, after they determined not to bring back former Montreal Canadiens’ captain Saku Koivu.

Derek Dorsett is now on board.... Liking the moves today

NYR tougher guy that played with Sestito in the W. Going to be a kinda ugly fourth line ;)

Back