Derby's Canuck emporium

10229647.jpg

[h=1]Gallagher: Canucks' Shinkaruk and Horvat show pleasing preseason pattern[/h]

jordan-subban.jpg

Even the little brother gets in on the scoring :D

My my you two are getting quite cozy so early in the season, now all you need is fishtofino to make it a threesome :D hee hee had to come out of hibernation sorry couldn't resist!

Hawks may be over the cap but at least their followers can afford a new thread annually. :D

At least our team can afford a plane that works...anyway it's our thread & it'll do just fine :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My my you two are getting quite cozy so early in the season, now all you need is fishtofino to make it a threesome :D hee hee had to come out of hibernation sorry couldn't resist!

Just waiting for you sweet cheeks

Oh yeah and Leafs/Buffalo has been entertaining with fights, 10 goals so far and some nasty hits. It may be pre-season. Im just glad im not the only one watching and enjoying these meaningless games!

BwptrTPCMAA5QLw.jpg:large

YES IT"S OFFICIALLY MILLER TIME!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey buddy..great to see u back... oh please fire away... :) I still have time before I buy u the moose head beer...:)

Will Horvat stick....Hmmm I think he earned it. But tonight he will put the exclamation point on it! 3-2 Canucks Horvat with the OT winner!

Back