Derby's Canuck emporium

rebound time...save a little for the 3rd ;)

van.gif
canucks-1.gif
canucks-1.gif
canucks-1.gif
canucks-1.gif

...........................................one for each goal.........:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Canucks in 4..... :D

Anyone watching the jets?

Where's Miller?

Yep watching jets but they have to smarten and up and not just hit guys... It cost them big time last game...If they would just play game that would have been a closer game with ducks..... Here is one for you goon of the month goes to. This goof should have been tossed out when he nailed Lack.... goon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup Derby, Hartley up to his old tricks, sending out Ferland, Bollig and Engelland in the last minute or as Bieksa calls them, 'dumb dumbs'. Lol. I agree though, that Ferland came out of nowhere and sure caused a lot of problems.

Yup Derby, Hartley up to his old tricks, sending out Ferland, Bollig and Engelland in the last minute or as Bieksa calls them, 'dumb dumbs'. Lol. I agree though, that Ferland came out of nowhere and sure caused a lot of problems.

That line was quite honestly Calgary's best last night. Ferland plays the roll to a tee. Gonna love to hate that kid for the next couple seasons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Canucks sent them back licking their wounds on that night. Great game by the Canucks and they beat them in that 3rd period tilt. Love it.

The guys played really well-but I started panicking in the 3rd period right after they scored and I sensed that the Kanuckles were a little bit too!! You can never get complacent around that flames team in the 3rd period-What an improvement over last year!!! (for both)

just wondering if anything is up between Linden and Benning, the 1st 2 games Benning has not been in the booth with Linden, during the season they were usually both there, mind you i never once saw them talking, which is rather strange. just wondering if there's a dispute between the 2 over who to sit??

the other thing I'm wondering is if Kassian is actually hurt or not. if he's not I assume he is done with the canucks. I sure hope not as he has the potential to be a game changer in the playoffs with his size and skills. management seem to pick on him while letting others play thru their mistakes. some stuff he brings on himself I'm sure but he is young and the potential is enormous imho. sure hope he is hurt and will be back soon. I'd sit Bonino at this point, the guy can't get the puck to vrbata it seems, always coughing it up. would love to see a 2nd line with Horvat, Vrbata, and Kassian just to see what they could do.

cheers Nicnat gooooooooooo Canucks

I read on another site Benning is back east scouting juniors .. gotta love that! Kassian, wow... so much silence from management on this guy - it does make you wonder.

[FONT=lucida grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, tahoma, sans-serif]Hartley fined US$50,000 following his Flaming debauchery...:D[/FONT]

Back