Derby's Canuck emporium

So that is what Fishtofino does in his off time, hang out with a couple of spawners :)
So... who are leafs playing in the first round?

And don't say Nicholson.. I saw that hole in one... and if thats the case you guys are done [emoji6]
Nicklaus...... damn aoooto correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from Vegas..caught the last couple games there...Nice wins for home advantage.. Should be a good a first round...;)

19494_10152838020198553_3050463351720049236_n.jpg

Looking forward to the Calgary series. It will be a good contest, definitely not the bye that some Vancouver fans seem to be assuming. Hopefully Miller quickly gets rid of the rust that was apparent first game back.

Calgary series will be tight;if history repeats...a real nail biter...will experience or youth prevail :)

Q: What do the Vancouver Canucks and the Titanic have in common? A: They both look good until they hit the ice! That's for you Sammy :)

Q: What do the Vancouver Canucks and the Titanic have in common? A: They both look good until they hit the ice! That's for you Sammy :)

Typical leafs fan. Going on and on about how great their team is, planning the parade, until they s**t the bed and collapse ( in epic fashion this year I will add ). Then proceed to crawl under a rock with their east coast flags and hats and jerseys, leaving it nice and quiet for us to enjoy watching our team from BC find a way to make the playoffs. Then crawl out for long enough to chirp about how bad our playoff bound team is.
Join the home team bandwagon Jackel we have room for you. At this point anything can happen.

Typical leafs fan. Going on and on about how great their team is, planning the parade, until they s**t the bed and collapse ( in epic fashion this year I will add ). Then proceed to crawl under a rock with their east coast flags and hats and jerseys, leaving it nice and quiet for us to enjoy watching our team from BC find a way to make the playoffs. Then crawl out for long enough to chirp about how bad our playoff bound team is.
Join the home team bandwagon Jackel we have room for you. At this point anything can happen.

Yo Tortuga, don't mean to sound brash but pull your head out of your butt. Read this thread and there is no one one this site who pokes more fun at the Leafs with maybe the exception of my good buddy Sammy :) Been a Leafs fan sinse I could walk, never spout off they are the best, I just love stoking up Derby, FishT and Sammy we all have a good go, rant for the day, oh and welcome to the site!

Yo Tortuga, don't mean to sound brash but pull your head out of your butt. Read this thread and there is no one one this site who pokes more fun at the Leafs with maybe the exception of my good buddy Sammy :) Been a Leafs fan sinse I could walk, never spout off they are the best, I just love stoking up Derby, FishT and Sammy we all have a good go, rant for the day, oh and welcome to the site!

Ok fair enough. I had a look back and you've come a long way since we tangled up about our 2 teams a couple years back. Thanks for the welcome but I'm an old member who took some time off.
Here's to a good year fishing!! So who do you pick for the two final teams and I'm guessing the nucks aren't one of them. Cheers

Ok fair enough. I had a look back and you've come a long way since we tangled up about our 2 teams a couple years back. Thanks for the welcome but I'm an old member who took some time off.
Here's to a good year fishing!! So who do you pick for the two final teams and I'm guessing the nucks aren't one of them. Cheers

No problems you may just get on the hit list with the rest of the boys :) Hate to say it but the habs have played well all year and they are the team i dislike the most, so I'll go with Calgary just to make this even more fun!

Yep,we are all bros from another...:)

Back