Derby's Canuck emporium

It was probably Ferland dressed as a Canuck that fired the puck!! lol

He's becoming a modern time Matt Cooke any way ....... He will be traded in the off season. Can't say C Ya Fast enough ....... Nucks 4 to 3 with out him.

Where's my Bruins haha

He's becoming a modern time Matt Cooke any way ....... He will be traded in the off season. Can't say C Ya Fast enough ....... Nucks 4 to 3 with out him.

Where's my Bruins haha

The Bruins are playing golf and have no GM

Just hope they man up and play a physical game. Last game was redonkulus! They ran away every time some Flame guy looked like he would hit them. Played like ***** cats and got the result they deserved. Hoping there is a lot more emotion in that locker room and on the ice - otherwise its all over. Team that wants it most wins.

Get it done early...no last minute heroics.

Midway in 1st stats: hits - Van 2, Calgary 8. Blocked shots Flames 6 Nucks 0. That's not Flames sticking it to us, that is our guys still not committed to win.

Still baffled by Tapatalk

Need the mother of all pep talks in this intermission or the season is finished for Vancouver.

It reminds me of the Boston series a few years ago. Calgary has the same game plan. Hit em hard. Canucks then retaliate.
I think this core group is just not playoff material.

What does the Toronto maple leafs and Radium Vrbata have in common??? They both don't play in the playoffs... Sorry but I'm a die hard Canuck fan and the two times I've heard his name in this series was once when he was hit hard and the other was his empty net goal

What does the Toronto maple leafs and Radium Vrbata have in common??? They both don't play in the playoffs... Sorry but I'm a die hard Canuck fan and the two times I've heard his name in this series was once when he was hit hard and the other was his empty net goal

We are 2 and 12 in our last 14 playoff games. I think it's a bit more than Vrbata... As much as eveyone hates him we could use a Kesler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its bad when bam bam bieksa cowers down to avoid a hit. No leadership on the team. They are running scared. Only thing that will save them now is divine intervention and a Vulkan mind meld to put some more passion and aggression into their game.

Dont want to harp on, but the only shifts in the second where it looked like something might happen for the canucks were Sedin shifts. FFS coach, the series is slipping away, play the twins.

Agree there, play Sedins a lot. If they get another power play I would put them out and change out one of the D guys and put in Horvat to get some more offensive power out there.

No point resting them for the next series, this one is in real trouble.

Back