coyote spoons

Sockeye have like the smaller 3.5" at times.......I've used it in last half of August for ECVI Coho as well.

should probably book the trip first, then buy the spoon for the area, not the other way around! lol

I use Coyote spoons and they work very well for me!!! Just have to match what the salmon are eating that time of year for best results!!!!!!!!!!!

X2

Appreciated if someone could post a pic of what the party girl pattern looks like. I'm always up for buying more tackle as long as the wife doesn't find out!!

I've had success with it in Bamfield this past summer. But what doesn't catch fish on the west coast!

The Party Girl Coyote does NOT look like a Cop Car with a pink stripe down the middle.

In fact it, it is a chrome spoon with soft-edge small blue dots on it. There is a soft-edge hot pink stripe down the middle. Then there is a sprinkle overlay of glitter particles applied to the whole spoon.

The original USA Coyotes were a good pattern in this.

Then when they got them made in China , the Party Girl pattern went all to hell.'

The Chinese ones aren't even worth buying in this pattern

The USA ones are good if you can find them.

I think the one you are referring to is called a NastyGirl (cop car with pink stripe). In a hoochy your pattern is known as the 57 Chevy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back