P2C spoon

Discus

Hi I would like to ask you for share with me the pictures of P2C spoons. I don't know what does the P2C spoon look like?

Thanks
Discus

Hi I would like to ask you for share with me the pictures of P2C spoons. I don't know what does the P2C spoon look like?

Thanks
Discus
I believe that you are referring to a PAL spoon. I own all the tooling and machinery from the Pallister workshop of Sooke, BC. I have not seen any dies or tooling that indicates P2C. Here are a couple photos of a P3C spoon blank.

Attachments

• 20240223_175834.jpg
    20240223_175834.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 20240223_175842.jpg
    20240223_175842.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 99
I love my P2B . I have several new that I'm holding.
Hang onto them...they're hard to find. A couple of years ago my fishing partner & I stopped at every used tackle store from Hardy to Nanaimo looking for them with minimal success.

Hang onto them...they're hard to find. A couple of years ago my fishing partner & I stopped at every used tackle store from Hardy to Nanaimo looking for them with minimal success.
I have a bunch of P2B's if you are interested.

Thanks, I have what I need for now. What I should have added in my last post was that we were looking specifically for the brass and nickel pattern which were scarce, but we did find a few which were still usable after polishing them up...lots of copper & nickel ones in all sizes.

P2B is still sold by Silver Horde as the "Sonic Edge".
That is S2B aka Sonic Edge from Silver Horde, slightly different from my PAL machine tooling. PAL and Silver Horde are similar, but recognizably different.

Back