PT Defiance/ Tom Max spoons

Steplift

My dad was recently gifted a tackle box from a neighbor who is going through some medical issues and unlikely to use it again. Looking through it he had some older looking gear two brand new PR Defiance spoons and one Tom Mac still in the package plus a well used spoon I think it’s made by Williams. Anyway I’d like to give them a go out if respect next time I get to the coast. What’s the best way to fish the Defiance spoons I’ve never seen them before?

Attachments

• IMG_8014.jpeg
    IMG_8014.jpeg
    462.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_8015.jpeg
    IMG_8015.jpeg
    407.4 KB · Views: 79
The Williams Wabler is a Lake trout spoon. A guy who fishes Williston Lake was telling me a few weeks ago, they use them a lot up there.
The Pt. Defiance spoon is a good trout spoon, also springs and Coho. can be fished without a dodger or flasher. Pink Tom Mac is good for Coho and Pinks.

The Williams Wabler is a Lake trout spoon. A guy who fishes Williston Lake was telling me a few weeks ago, they use them a lot up there.
The Pt. Defiance spoon is a good trout spoon, also springs and Coho. can be fished without a dodger or flasher. Pink Tom Mac is good for Coho and Pinks.
Thanks for the information Jim much appreciated

Back