Calling Maddog

A few good ones yesterday but today was even better!

96 LBS the Biggest.

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

MADDOG you are the KING! I pass the crown! I will pass the crown when i see you next!LOL Nice Work

Great pics and great fish, happy I moved to the coast and joined Sportsfishing BC........... Outrageously good members! Seawolf 1

That must have been an absolute hoot to land!!! How long did it take to get to the boat???

Gotta get out and try halibut fishing one of these days.... SOON!!!

Thanks,

Good fun today, that was a good friend's first time out for hali...
We were only planning on fishing Springs for a few hours and then maybe dropping the pic for hali. The water and currents were to good to pass up. The big one nosed down in the current and required us to release the anchor. Took about three good runs and 1/2 hour or so. All within 4 miles of Pedder Bay[:p].

12# Crab

IMG_1197.jpg

The crab was from a diver at the ramp and was kept live in a live well to show the kids at Pearson Collage. They also had pieces from one that evacuated it's shell, they were going to glue it together and then shellac it as a model.

where abouts do you mount the fish magnet to that boat of your maddog.....you must havve the extra large magnet to attract those fish....good job buddy

Nice work J you certainly kicked that Butt. Looking forward to a couple steaks mmmmmmmm.........halibut

Back