Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

These won’t last. Very good price.
@Stizzla

***update - friend apparently checked them out already and aluminum is badly pitted, maybe explains the price***said they had some newer ones but in the 25-30k range, pitted ones had 1500-2500 hours, explains the 13k price tag. Boat and motor have both seen better days.

Attachments

• 2EBFFA34-79C2-4052-ADAA-294080051268.jpeg
    2EBFFA34-79C2-4052-ADAA-294080051268.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
I never understood the point of the high rise particularly on a vessel like that.
Some boat sellers should hire a pro photographer for better pictures. It behooves me to see what sellers use for photos and the mess the boat is often in when they are taken. Doesn't have to be spit polished but organize the items a bit and make it look like a boat someone could proudly see themselves owning. Sideways photos are my favourite.

Some boat sellers should hire a pro photographer for better pictures. It behooves me to see what sellers use for photos and the mess the boat is often in when they are taken. Doesn't have to be spit polished but organize the items a bit and make it look like a boat someone could proudly see themselves owning. Sideways photos are my favourite.
I like pics when the boat is covered with a tarp. Those are by far the best.

That Amberjack is pretty nice , wonder why it’s been for sale for so long?

Those diesels are suppose to be pretty good but with 60 hours on one and 1000 on the other it seems little odd that one would’ve had to be replaced/rebuilt before 1000 hours on it. Makes you wonder how it was taken care of/operated. They also have it listed at cruise speed of 15kts at 2000rpm(max 25kts)... I can’t imagine that’s planing speed yet will be above hull speed. Little bit of an odd spec to list, no?

These won’t last. Very good price.
@Stizzla

***update - friend apparently checked them out already and aluminum is badly pitted, maybe explains the price***said they had some newer ones but in the 25-30k range, pitted ones had 1500-2500 hours, explains the 13k price tag. Boat and motor have both seen better days.

I thought these were posted months ago? Must be pretty rough to still be around.

Back