Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Either 1600 or 2700 hours on motor? It is what I'm looking for just fewer hours. How many hours does the typical Yam 4st get before needing a repower?
Seems a bit sketchy to me. Who posts a pic of an older motor and says the boat has a newer motor?
I have 500 pics of my boats on my phone and could put 10 on an ad in 2 minutes. The price is too low if it has a “newer” who knows what? motor.
Yes that’s a lot of boat for 17k if it’s not a POS or scam.

That is the Snyd-mobile! Say it ain’t so Robert :’(

are you willing to post what you are looking to get for this beauty?

Im not sure I am completely ready to let it go, also equally not sure I can wait 2 seasons to be on the water :"( My wife says "no" keep it, it will be fun...

The trailer cost me $6500... Maybe consider trade for something ready to fish out of around the 20'

Last edited:
Im not sure I am completely ready to let it go, also equally not sure I can wait 2 seasons to be on the water :"( My wife says "no" keep it, it will be fun...

The trailer cost me $6500... Maybe consider trade for something ready to fish out of around the 20'
This makes me sad. Oh well. Your choice. Hopefully you get into something sweet and get the time on the water your longing for!!

This makes me sad. Oh well. Your choice. Hopefully you get into something sweet and get the time on the water your longing for!!

It's not a done deal yet! I will not stop moving forward with progress on the 26 :)

Last edited:
Pretty sad.....looks like they may be guide boats
The one is jesses sport fishing
The other usto be Trevor from no bananas he sold it a couple years ago
I fish with Jesse all the time that boat catches fish for sure we won the tuna shoot out in it a couple years ago as well as a derby in bamfield and took second (with all side bets) in the renfrew Father’s Day derby

Back