Double Eagle 185 for sale on UsedVic

same boat as mine and i love it. I'm looking to change my top though to a hard top wish they would have came with that option to start with. But they ride well for the most part. A bit bow light but put the fat guys up front and still no problemo.

Looks like I also have same boat. Last summer build this hardtop, perfect for all I need, stand up, solid, safe and turns boat into better camping unit, pic is son and my 14 day hunting trip many km from North Island on mainland side. What memories. Build hardtop because sick of wet lap, rattling soft top and no place for kayaks, prawn/crab trap. Will add top slider windows and paint green this summer. Next project may be pod??

Someone will buy the used vic one soon. DE are not for sale long usually.

HM

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    386.9 KB · Views: 161
  • DSCF0858.JPG
    DSCF0858.JPG
    276.4 KB · Views: 155
Looks like I also have same boat. Last summer build this hardtop, perfect for all I need, stand up, solid, safe and turns boat into better camping unit, pic is son and my 14 day hunting trip many km from North Island on mainland side. What memories. Build hardtop because sick of wet lap, rattling soft top and no place for kayaks, prawn/crab trap. Will add top slider windows and paint green this summer. Next project may be pod??

Someone will buy the used vic one soon. DE are not for sale long usually.

HM

What do you have on your DE for Power HM?

140 4 stroke Johnston and 8 hp 4 stroke kicker. Perfect in my eyes, great on gas, gets on plane, and quiet. I do think a 150 would be the same, never noticed any change after hardtop install either, not sure about a 115, think they better suit the 17.6s. 140/150 the perfect motor size for the 18.6s. My opinion.

HM

Correct springvelocity, price does seam high. My thoughts are all prices are flexible, does buyer really want boat, does seller need money? show up and offer what you think then deal. I think sale should be around $17 but that's just me, have not looked close, know what mine cost and is newer. Seats look to be a mess.

HM

Back