Boat upgrade

Im not a tin man but that's a nice boat, Love the 2 deck doors

Any thoughts on this boat? Price is right and seems to be a solid boat. I am not sure on the 225 Hondas are they a good outboard? image.jpg

That appears to be a wicked deal on a nice sailfish, almost sounds too good to be true
priced dropped 8g?????
either desperate or a scam,

nevermind I thought it was local I just seen the comox on your screen shot lol.
I see its in south Carolina now, that's the right price down there

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks to me like a very good deal depending on condition. 650 hours is still pretty low and it comes with a trailer. Seems like a no brainer if you're in to twins...

those 06 hondas are great motors. hands down.

get alu.

That boat looks like it has serious potential Nootkasounder. I'm getting more info on it. Thanks

My buddy has that same boat but with a single 250hp Verado. They are awesome boats we have fished it all over the west coast and spent many nights/weekends on it. That's a good deal but it's under powered needs twin 150hp's.

It does look good, massive list of specs but doesn't list the age of the hull? I'm glad it has cockpit toe rails but really....prioritize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does look good, massive list of specs but doesn't list the age of the hull? I'm glad it has cockpit toe rails but really....prioritize.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The spec list includes items only on the 226 as well so this is just a copy and paste from Grady's factory list/specs therefore lists everything. The toe rails are a great option IMO ....that I would not want to be without. This 228 (if the photo is of the one for sale!) has the newer logo/name and the larger tow hooks on the stern so it looks to then be no older than 98 hull.

Back