2021 JaxonCraft Build Thread

Looking really good!!
Where are your windows coming from?

I don't know, the place Robert buys his marine windows from but they said production is a little slower because of delays in the pipeline, That is why he needs the cabin in and the window openings cut.

Nice looking build! Is there going to be a "brow" at the top front of the house above the wind shields?? A rounded one would look deadly!

Boat Starboard Stern side Shot​

Shot from a ladder , View of work on rear design , side and stern window openings cut.

Note design change, higher cockpit side height to be incorporated earlier in the build process than the boat we saw.

Roof cockpit overhang not yet formed or installed

Also see the blower vent (in chrome) in the middle of the transom.

1629068127388.jpeg

Last edited:

Inside Cockpit facing open stern​

Black Vent hose will connect to the blower . (Required in hold where 125 US Gallon ( 473 Litre fuel tank is installed and fuel Lines are connected). Exterior vent shown in first photo

Rear transom with a door on the port side facing aft. Robert built a seat across the remaining width of the stern with a backrest. Removable cushions with a fish cleaning board under cushions that drain over the stern. Storage area under the seat will have doors (locks and will house three Size 31 batteries, battery switches plus a bunch of stuff I can't remember right now

IMG_2187-L[1].jpg

Last edited:
Inside cabin looking to stern

Note: I am 6'3"ish I was wearing thick soled runners and my head did not touch anywhere inside the cabin.

IMG_2193-L[1].jpg

Note 8" higher combing will surround the cockpit. (not yet shown in this photo) Fuel fill will be mounted on gunnel outboard of combing to avoid any slop over or backflow getting into the cockpit.

Salt water washdown fittings shown

IMG_2201-L[1].jpg

Last edited:
Back