Recent JaxonCraft build

Bill 310

Crew Member
Robert just sent me a photo of a recent build. This one is 31.5 feet overall including the Pod. It is about 4.5 feet longer than our boat. Power up to twin 300's

For this build Robert did the bare hull of boat and the client will be finishing the rest of the boat on their own. I asked him if he would consider doing more builds like this and he said he would be willing to do that.

I understand that this client has mad skills and knows his way around multiple trades. The only trade I knew in our build was cheque writing ,and maybe a bit of OCD planning and ruminating.

I asked Robert if he took some interior photos and he will have a look, if he did I will get them and post them up.

This boat looks fast and lean like a greyhound.

1659588654213.png

Looks like some head room in the cuddy. Be interesting scrambling back and forth on that slope to the bow with rods like I always do.

Possibly a short head on one side of the cuddy? Doesn’t look like one in the cabin and I wouldn’t build a under the bed head in a 3” footer.

wicked looking build!

Robert just sent me a photo of a recent build. This one is 31.5 feet overall including the Pod. It is about 4.5 feet longer than our boat. Power up to twin 300's

For this build Robert did the bare hull of boat and the client will be finishing the rest of the boat on their own. I asked him if he would consider doing more builds like this and he said he would be willing to do that.

I understand that this client has mad skills and knows his way around multiple trades. The only trade I knew in our build was cheque writing ,and maybe a bit of OCD planning and ruminating.

I asked Robert if he took some interior photos and he will have a look, if he did I will get them and post them up.

View attachment 83195

Those curves are reminding me of Rogue One. These boats are absolutely stunnning!

Ive been around boats all my life and I haven't seen one of these up close up close but these are by far the best looking aluminum boat out there

Looks too fast. Like, easy big guy. You mad bro?

Looks good but seems to have an exceptionally fine entry? Does it need to be that fine?
Would loose a lot of cuddy space. Most boats seem to have much less angle on the entry now.
As an example the Hewes 290
hewes.PNG

View attachment 83195
Beautiful boat! What do you guys think this boat cost to build?

I'll play. Build for 125k, sell for 198k, new guy puts 150k of time and equipment, boat is worth 475k

Back