Cope build

Thanks guys! Was a blast doing it and can’t wait to do not again!!!!! Anyone want one built??? ;)

I sprayed inside cabin/cuddy and bulkhead with Zolatone. The outside of cabin is vinyl wrapped in white and the hull is also vinyl wrapped.

Think it is a good middle ground for dealing with paint issues/aluminum and looks. Even if I end up re-wrapping in a few years, I am MILES ahead of dealing with stripping paint.

The wrap was $500 cash for the cabin and $2700 cash for the hull. 3M vinyl too so not the cheap ****.

I think the wrap is a great idea. Not permanent, and can be replaced easily. How did you like the Zolatone?

I think the wrap is a great idea. Not permanent, and can be replaced easily. How did you like the Zolatone?
Oh my! Think I’m still high from spraying the cuddy!!!!!

Even with a good mask etc I still took in some fumes. Need supplied air for that stuff.

Super forgiving to spray, I used a zinc chromate primer from consolidated coating. Recommended for aluminum from the guys at Wolff marine.

Thanks guys! Was a blast doing it and can’t wait to do not again!!!!! Anyone want one built??? ;)

I sprayed inside cabin/cuddy and bulkhead with Zolatone. The outside of cabin is vinyl wrapped in white and the hull is also vinyl wrapped.

Think it is a good middle ground for dealing with paint issues/aluminum and looks. Even if I end up re-wrapping in a few years, I am MILES ahead of dealing with stripping paint.

The wrap was $500 cash for the cabin and $2700 cash for the hull. 3M vinyl too so not the cheap ****.
This wrap sounds interesting any info you can throw a guys way would be appreciated.

Awesome looking vessel by the way, shes going to fish great.

That's cool! Vinyl seems to be the thing on the plate boats down under. You're is the first I've heard of up here.

Oh my! Think I’m still high from spraying the cuddy!!!!!

Even with a good mask etc I still took in some fumes. Need supplied air for that stuff.

Super forgiving to spray, I used a zinc chromate primer from consolidated coating. Recommended for aluminum from the guys at Wolff marine.
Wonder if zolatone would be a good thing to spray my console with. My hands get pretty black by the end of the day from the aluminum.

Back