2013 Vancouver, Howe Sound and Sunshine Coast Fishing Reports Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent you a PM, CZ.

Great reports, guys.

And I love it when guys report from their boats!

Still nothing for us out here, running 4 rods at various depths all stacked with chovies, just watched 2 other boats land what looked like some quality fish though.

Nope, not Fraser fish.

Fished the hump this am 8 till noon, counted 3 of us out there, figured my odds were better after getting skunked amongst the 30 or so boats yesterday. Caught 7 fish in about an hour through the slack tide. 6 were on anchovie at 82 ft, 1 on an irish cream spoon. Two were keepers, both whites a 12 & a 7lber, which was also clipped. Great day, much warmer than yesterday and much calmer than the marine forecast

I was one of the three ! We box a 15 marble and 10 red. Got there around 9:30 and fished till noon also !what boat were you in ?

Great reports fellas. We worked the evening slack between 5 and 730pm today. The usual hot suspects, but nothing produced for us. Learned something new...Vancouver crabs are too good for Tuna heads. Back to salmon or chicken.

Not out myself personally this evening however the 2 boats I know who were out were doing very well....time to get your boats in the water guys.....it's on.....heard a couple of reports from this morning which were fantastic...and they were a bit further out from the hump. Also heard a first hand report from the Fingers that they are doing well over there too!

To bad the two boats don't share info, was a couple of miles away, fished from 2 to 6 not a single bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back