Grady 232-Rigger Question?

Derby

Crew Member
Bring home the Grady next week-What Scotty Riggers do you run?
2-30 in-Propack
2-60in Propack
3-30in riggers

Just wondering what works for the guys that are running Grady's

Thanks for any feed back
:)

At this point I just want to rig the boat for the best configuration:
I'm not sure if I can get away with standard 30in riggers on the outsides for the turns off Big Bank-My old Boat I got away with 30in no problem.
Having never fish Propacks do they for the 2 rods no problem?
:)

3 60" riggers..... with extra rod holders on the boat of sox/hali fishing.

I believe I will run 3 X 60in riggers.
Seems to be the choosen size.Just wanted to see if I could get away with 30in that the boat comes with so it look's like I will be purchasing some 60in.
Any other suggestion are welcome

Thank you

[8D]

quote:Originally posted by Derby

Seems to be the choosen size.Just wanted to see if I could get away with 30in that the boat comes with so it look's like I will be purchasing some 60in.

Thank you

[8D]

yea, POST SOME PICTURES!!! :D

You are such a good fisherman that you don't even need downriggers;)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Derby

Thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea, POST SOME PICTURES!!!

I'm bring the boat home Wed -Will post thursday
;)

Thanks Rob:)
Just got her home Wed night. I think the worst part of the trip bring her home was the $201.00 Ferry bill bring her across[}:)]
Ouch-No wondering the boat traffic up here has slowed down the last couple summers.
Now the fun part of rigging it out-should be ready for April.
:D

just got my 30 inch scotty's back from Scotty Plastics in Sidney. For $115.00 each you can get the extended boom installed. hope this helps.

I think they will name us the Grady Bunch. :D

Welcome to the club Derby

Searun

th_067.jpg

Went over to take a drool at her today...very nice ride and in great shape. With a lot of wax and armstrong effort she will be even nicer. Very nice wide beam on that ride too. Can't wait until we hit the water together...it will be like the helicopter scene from Apocalypse Now with the whole damn fleet buzzing the beach playing vagner....Death From Above[xx(] written on the bow.:D:D Whackem and stackem[:p]

Searun

th_067.jpg

Went over to take a drool at her today...very nice ride and in great shape. With a lot of wax and armstrong effort she will be even nicer. Very nice wide beam on that ride too. Can't wait until we hit the water together...it will be like the helicopter scene from Apocalypse Now with the whole damn fleet buzzing the beach playing vagner....Death From Above[xx(] written on the bow.:D:D Whackem and stackem[:p]

Searun

th_067.jpg

Thanks Searun-Just dropped her off at the shop this afternoon to get a few of your suggestion on the go today.[:p]

Thanks Searun-Just dropped her off at the shop this afternoon to get a few of your suggestion on the go today.[:p]

Back