Which gear for fishing winter Spring's at Sidney Channel? (taking my 2 and 4 year old out tomorrow)

I thought there getting banned and it had to be inflatable ball
Scotchman for prawn gear, crab gear has the bullet, they are trying to differentiate the traps by the floats. Any reputable gear shop has been telling their regulars since the regs were announced last year that they'd be in effect this year, and made sure they bought the proper items.

Scotchman for prawn gear, crab gear has the bullet, they are trying to differentiate the traps by the floats. Any reputable gear shop has been telling their regulars since the regs were announced last year that they'd be in effect this year, and made sure they bought the proper items.
Interesting. I didn't know this. So all prawns will have to be switched to scotchman for the upcoming season?

I only have 1 of 4 on them currently. I see lots of home made prawn floats over crab put by Wain Rock and satelite channel. I use foam floats and usually double them up.

Interesting. I didn't know this. So all prawns will have to be switched to scotchman for the upcoming season?

I only have 1 of 4 on them currently. I see lots of home made prawn floats over crab put by Wain Rock and satelite channel. I use foam floats and usually double them up.

Back