Port Hardy fuel

Old Fisher

Can anyone tell me where I should buy marine fuel for a trailered boat in Port Hardy? I'm going to be passing through on the way to Winter Harbour. Any idea what the price is right now?
Thanks for any help.

I was at Hyde Creek PetroCan near Port McNeil yesterday , regular gas was 129.9. I didn't look at the marine fuel but wouldn't expect a huge differance

I always try and top up with marine fuel at the shell on the hi-way passing Campbell River, their prices are usually the cheapest. As others stated Esso in PH has Marine fuel but might be 10-15 cents a liter more than the Campbell River Shell. Not to mention the Shell is much nicer.

I always try and top up with marine fuel at the shell on the hi-way passing Campbell River, their prices are usually the cheapest. As others stated Esso in PH has Marine fuel but might be 10-15 cents a liter more than the Campbell River Shell. Not to mention the Shell is much nicer.
You'll burn more fuel or thereabouts in your tow vehicle with the extra weight then you'd save fueling in cr. Especially if your tank is large it will make a big difference.
Gal of gas is about 6lbs? 125 gal tank is gonna be alot extra pulling up that way

I also usually fill up at the Shell on the south side of Campbell River, good prices, good parking, always open. They also sell marine gas.

Back