SFBC Forum Members Derby 2014

^^^ What he said. Also it's kind of fun to see Owen working so hard to process the entries. Don't think he's worked this hard in years! Looks good on him!

I don't think I have ever worked this hard.... :)

With only 7.5 hour left to get your entry in and considering we have more prizes then entrants, I still believe I will hit my goal before midnight.....

Probably once the old "Chum Bucket" entered with his son...a lot of guys are bailing out cause they figure it's all over. (Maybe a little trash talk will get them motivated to enter)...?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe they are afraid to be beaten by a child....... Don't be afraid, just get your entry in.

5hrs 10mins left to get registered

Come on people it is 25 bucks... less then a case of beer, n we all know fast one of them can go.... get off your wallets.... support local salmon enhancement..... :)

Hey Owen. Can you put the name of the member up when you post the pics of entries? It would be nice to put the faces to names when we are all at the wrap up party. Anyway just a thought. Great job on getting this whole thing going.
Chris.

Hey Owen. Can you put the name of the member up when you post the pics of entries? It would be nice to put the faces to names when we are all at the wrap up party. Anyway just a thought. Great job on getting this whole thing going.
Chris.

I'd love to...... But I think that could overstep the boundaries of privacy. I am not going to or have I even come close to posting all the entry photos. I shall not share personal info or catch size of a entrants fish.

Sorry,

Now if you or any other member want to post your own fish or disclose the size of your catch to others that's your decision to do so.

Cut off for entry's was May 31st 11:59pm...... Draw for Nogs Spoons will be done June 10th (Next Tuesday) as outlined in the last email by SFBC. At the same time we will draw for the Sandlance Needlefish Spoons donated by Andrew P

If there is any concern your entry has not been received please email me at sfbcderby2014@gmail.com

Remember if you mailed a check I may not see it for a few days

entered this scrappy spring today. Sure fought bigger than it was.

Under close adult supervision this photo was taken..... Life jacket was taken off just to take this photo. As you can see by Jessica's expression she was more worried about her dirty sweater and the blood dripping on her leg

Thanks for taking the time to post the pics and updates FA. Love seeing the pics.specially the kids with the smiles and fish.

Hope we see lots more members pics as they enter fish.

What is happening? Thought we would see a steady stream of updates and pics. Maybe even an actual leader board with names and weights to go with the pics? Is everyone waiting till August to enter their fish? I have 2 left and am waiting for some bigger fish before using them up.

Well, many hidden weight fish have been coming in and I have asked the people to share their photos by posting for others to see. In fact I believe I asked one of your fishing partners to share their great photo.

The leader board hasn't changed in some time. I would have guessed some larger fish would have been entered by now.

As for the leaderboard. I felt posting to much info on derby running this long could benefit others in to many ways. Not only derby entrants if you get what I mean without going into to many details, as the derby is about having fun.

As you stated yourself.....Not having an official weigh station and officials would allow for bumping a fishes weight a little to get the win. May not be too hard to get a someone at a marina or store to round up a little.

For this reason I decided to share with entrants a range of weights that are in the lead. Go out and catch something large and raise the bar for others would ya :)

Please call me at home if you like discuss further.

gy2edy4a.jpg

Added this one tonight. Wife put us on it and nailed the net job so she gets a pic with it too!

7uzaje3u.jpg

Back