Sand Lance Spoon

here it was in action on the weekend!!!!! first pass only one rod down BAM this one came a lil later on during the day...

Attachments

• 11188154_10153272236426084_609892899991357997_n.jpg
    11188154_10153272236426084_609892899991357997_n.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 771
Geez,, trim that knot a little would yah,, lol just ribbing,, nice fish boys well done..

Got mine in.. Nice looking lures,, good quality stuff.

Can't wait to get them into action. Should be able to get them out for some lakers for a test run or two early next week.

image.jpg1_zps2dbp52of.jpg

Beauty I snagged #3 and #8 in the juan de fuca derby. They'll be swimming at some point this summer.

Can't say Ive tried them all but I can tell you #2, 3 & 8 work great on Springs

Thx RS,, a guy has to know that Chartreuse is hot,, bar none the best allround lure color there is for multiple species.
And yah as soon as I saw that #8 I thought that has to be a winner.

Got mine in.. Nice looking lures,, good quality stuff.

Can't wait to get them into action. Should be able to get them out for some lakers for a test run or two early next week.

image.jpg1_zps2dbp52of.jpg

can a person buy a set like that done up? or did you do the coloring yourself? excuse me for not going through all the pages of this thread if the answer is there...

Is there anyplace to take them to get the stickers put on, i bought three but did not have any of the colour stickers on them, ?? Maybe the Sitka shop on Yates is the place to take them??

Just take your spoons down there and the stickers are free… They gave me a bunch of spare tape and colours already cut.. Ran them in Renfrew last weekend with no love.. Going to keep trying to break the ice..

Seems like the Lakers like them too.

Ran a couple different ones off the Fly rod at 45' with a dummy flasher. Smashed one nice one about 12#,, was a blast.

Note,, I did run a swivel off my line just because I don't run a flasher on the fly rod so I need some swivel there or the twist would be insane.

image.jpg2_zpsaivjfjmz.jpg

When I go on the Sitka site I don't see any spoons for sale there........I see a "fishing" section but I don't see any Andrew-P spoons in it.......

When I go on the Sitka site I don't see any spoons for sale there........I see a "fishing" section but I don't see any Andrew-P spoons in it.......

That's right. We are temporarily out of stock in the shop and online so had to take them down. We are focusing right now on fulfilling the 8 packs from the indiegogo campaign and then will have more on the shelves.

That said, I am still able to squeak in special orders to keep people happy. Below is a bit of eye candy for some specials orders! I very much enjoy doing special orders especially with interesting colour combo requests. If anyone is in need of a fix, email me at: aptackleworks@gmail.com

Sandlance selection.jpg

I bought the last 3 in Sitka a couple weeks ago. The spoon has definitely paid for itself in the form of the anchovies I don't purchase anymore. Sending one up to my Dad in Powell River to see how they work up there. Great lure Andrew!IMG_20150721_122003.jpg The first pic (if they worked) is a16.5 and an 18 the first day I tried them. The second is a 26 from this morning.

Where is best selection of colored tape?
I have a couple naked Spoons still from my original order and would like to do them up.

Thanks!
Tips

Back