lets see your best spring this year

Hubby Colin caught this 31 lb chinook (I netted it) at Barkley Sound end of July....

Attachments

• 2016 070 28 31 lb Chinook Barkeley Sound.JPG
    2016 070 28 31 lb Chinook Barkeley Sound.JPG
    394.8 KB · Views: 104
tumblr_ny1i6ktjZ11qc66bjo1_500.gif

Was lucky enough to have one of my guests stumble into this guy this year. Pretty cool when you know you have a hog on and the rods bent in half straight under the boat for 10+min without the fish budging. (In pic is not my guest ha ha)

20160824_103353.jpg From Bamfield late August - 22lbs. Great to get back to the West Coast after a 24 year absence! :)

Last edited:
Was lucky enough to have one of my guests stumble into this guy this year. Pretty cool when you know you have a hog on and the rods bent in half straight under the boat for 10+min without the fish budging. (In pic is not my guest ha ha)

What's the weight, on the fish not the girl

I had a hog on this summer but unfortunately it wanted to hold under someone else boat..... haha nice fish Dave

Back