Jughead new!

A.J.

I got the package yesterday, thanks again. Looking forward to getting them wet in Rivers Inlet on Saturday, I'm there for a week so they'll get a good workout.

I'll post pictures of the results during the week.

Cheers,

FN

Wow, even with all the loading gear and looking for the post man we never saw him, but as I was locking the door I looked in the mailbox one last time and low and behold there were the juggies!!! So were on our way and I can't wait to slam a hoochie in these bad boyz and hopefully bang a hog!!
Thanks to Abbyfireguy and Canso for offering up some juggies! And thanks fish whisperer for pulling through!!!!

Wow, even with all the loading gear and looking for the post man we never saw him, but as I was locking the door I looked in the mailbox one last time and low and behold there were the juggies!!! So were on our way and I can't wait to slam a hoochie in these bad boyz and hopefully bang a hog!!
Thanks to Abbyfireguy and Canso for offering up some juggies! And thanks fish whisperer for pulling through!!!!

Fannntastic! I told you I prayed to the fish gods ...it was no postman, we have a connection :rolleyes:
Good Luck Dan!

Thanks again to abbyfireguy and Canso for the back-up. I really appreciate it. The fish gods shall bless you.
Now, go catch some freakin' fish!

Anytime I can help I am happy to do so....Now lets see some pictures when you get back.

I rigged up a whole bunch of juggie variations to try. Looking forward to getting them wet!

View attachment 8698

Oh my... that ...is (sniff, sniff) ...lovely ...(tear rolls down cheek).

You are a creative "mowfow" Andrew P. I am impressed. Those Juggies mean business!
In fact, you have a few combos I didn't even think of, lmao! I can't wait for you to get them wet too...

What about a red eye option.
PS. the pink little jugies work wonders on the slim balls trolling and you can even cast with a banana weight 6 feet up and no tangles.

arima

What about a red eye option.
PS. the pink little jugies work wonders on the slim balls trolling and you can even cast with a banana weight 6 feet up and no tangles.

arima

Awesome arima! Glad to hear someone is trying casting. I'm getting LeadHead Juggies made for casting freshwater and of course at salmon in the chuck too... They'll be cool, won't need a weight at all. Just Juggy and any strip of rubber, worm or whatever you want to swim.
Red eyes? Yes, I like. I'm posting my nail polish collection again ...maybe give you guys some ideas... (dots, gill plates, eyes, scales, dots, lateral lines, dots, fluoro nose, dots) And, isn't there a UV spray somewhere? I'm sure I've seen it...

It'll take you about an hour in the nail polish section because it ...is ...vast. Which is fine if you don't mind meeting tons of women. :cool:
Don't forget nail polish remover, just in case you don't like what you put on Juggy, or make a mess.

1 - Sizes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll take you about an hour in the nail polish section because it ...is ...vast. Which is fine if you don't mind meeting tons of women. :cool:

View attachment 8718

Haha, it's true. I buy nail polish for fly tying sometimes, it's fun when the sales gal asks "can I help you?" with a puzzled look on her face when she sees a guy cruising the nail polish aisle.

I'll make you some Purple Haze jeffywestcoast. You posted a pic of your fish that you caught on a Jughead so, you get free Jugheads ;)
Be ready in a couple days bud... I'll pm you.

Hey jeffwestcoast, check your pm...

What really sucks is these aren't available south of the border and us yanks are left out in the cold.

I personally know a few hundred hard core bait fishers that would buy these by the hundreds, too bad they aren't offered down here. Maybe those making and distributing them don't like to get rich off yankee money.

Signed, Jughead orphan

What really sucks is these aren't available south of the border and us yanks are left out in the cold.

I personally know a few hundred hard core bait fishers that would buy these by the hundreds, too bad they aren't offered down here. Maybe those making and distributing them don't like to get rich off yankee money.

Signed, Jughead orphan

Easy Ted lol. I think they are not in full production yet. I am sure once they are in full production you will see them everywhere. A few of us North of the border are just lucky to be able to get our hands on some of the first runs to try them out so to speak.

Give FishWhisperer a PM. He can set you up with some to try out and fill you in on what is happening.

Cheers,
John

Signed, Jughead orphan

Oh my ...hey bud, I'm just headed out the door with 4 boxes full of Jugheads destined for WA and OR.
Order whatever you want blackvelvet, right now I'm all caught up, pm me, email me... anyone can order from anywhere :)

And, there is no "those making and distributing", it's just me bud.

Oh my ...hey bud, I'm just headed out the door with 4 boxes full of Jugheads destined for WA and OR.
Order whatever you want blackvelvet, right now I'm all caught up, pm me, email me... anyone can order from anywhere :)
Great news! I assume one of those boxes was headed my way? If it get's here by Thurs, they'll get a full testing on Neah Bay fish this coming weekend.

Back