Jughead new!

FishWhisperer:- I made this up for trolling Lings out of stuff I had laying around. It's the biggest teaser head.

Should I stick a toothpick through the head to hold it in place?......does it flop around loose in the head if I don't?

I see in your vids you don't put a toothpick through your hoochy....no issues with that?

009.jpg

FishWhisperer:- I made this up for trolling Lings out of stuff I had laying around. It's the biggest teaser head.

Should I stick a toothpick through the head to hold it in place?......does it flop around loose in the head if I don't?

I see in your vids you don't put a toothpick through your hoochy....no issues with that?

View attachment 8651

That looks awesome Seafever. No toothpicks with hootchies. Just rig them normal and run your leader thru the bill only. Basically just putting Jughead on top... just like you have it.

A.J.

The Jugheads came this morning, they look awesome, thanks ever so much. Looking forward to taking them on my trip to Rivers Inlet this Saturday for the week and testing them on some 50-60+ pounders up there. Keep everyone in the loop as to the results. (watch for pics)

Feeling Nauti

Excellent! Glad to hear guys.
Hey Nauti... you mentioned coho on the XL. Yes, I was dragging an XL with the biggest herring I could find last week and caught an 8lb coho out off the Bank outa Ukee. Was a little surprized because the coho was only a little bit bigger than the bait. :cool:

The fellow that makes the squid/cuttle thing (pic below) that I use is from Nanaimo. I met him by chance at Harbour Chandler last week. I had an armful of his gear in my hands, lol. Really nice guy, dialed right in on what's going on, awesome gear .....Really. Amazing new gear. I didn't know he lived here until that day, and it says it right on the pkg... When I buy gear I guess I'm a little too focused on the inside of the pkg.
Which itself is a little disturbing considering I spend countless hours designing my own packaging. Tells the story right there...
Anyway, I have a couple combos that match some colours as well, I'll post pics in a bit... I don't know of anywhere else that sells them ...maybe Gone Fishin? I know that the Harbour Chandler has tons in Nanaimo. You should see the needlefish selection, omg. It's hard to turn away from the wall...
The rubber body insert is called a Gum Pucky. Ask for Steve or Matt if you have questions.
If you're using Jughead you won't need them. Just stack beads up inside them. You want the fluid motion with Jughead at the helm.

View attachment 8654

Well boys doesn't look like il be getting my Jughead's before i leave for the charlottes tomorrow dammit, i was really looking forward to using them up there!!! What really sucks is our mail system, I paid for these on the 16th, does it really take more than 7 days to mail a small package from Nanaimo to Ladner??? for 10.00 bucks they charge you for shipping it should be here within 3 days! Its hard to believe when everything I order on line from all over America absolutely blows me away with how fast I receive my packages!! anyways sorry for the rant Im just jonesing for my Jughead's lol.

Well boys doesn't look like il be getting my Jughead's before i leave for the charlottes tomorrow dammit, i was really looking forward to using them up there!!! What really sucks is our mail system, I paid for these on the 16th, does it really take more than 7 days to mail a small package from Nanaimo to Ladner??? for 10.00 bucks they charge you for shipping it should be here within 3 days! Its hard to believe when everything I order on line from all over America absolutely blows me away with how fast I receive my packages!! anyways sorry for the rant Im just jonesing for my Jughead's lol.

What's going on? I need your email so I know who this is... PM or email me your info. It's not over til it's over...

Last edited by a moderator:
What size and color are you waiting for... I have a couple of packs I could loan you if they don't get here...Unfortunately I would not be able to get them to you until tomorrow (Friday) early morning on the way to work in Vancouver. I have medium green and a few medium and large clear from last years batch..
What time are you departing on Friday?

What size and color are you waiting for... I have a couple of packs I could loan you if they don't get here...Unfortunately I would not be able to get them to you until tomorrow (Friday) early morning on the way to work in Vancouver. I have medium green and a few medium and large clear from last years batch..
What time are you departing on Friday?

Atta buoy abby. Good lookin' out...

Hey Abbyfireguy, thanks for the offer that's awesome, if your going through Richmond to Vancouver I'd love to borrow the medium greens, cuz I'm not sure fish whisperer will be able to get them to me by the morning. Il pm u my number.
Cheers Dan

Hey Abbyfireguy, thanks for the offer that's awesome, if your going through Richmond to Vancouver I'd love to borrow the medium greens, cuz I'm not sure fish whisperer will be able to get them to me by the morning. Il pm u my number.
Cheers Dan

Dan, I'll bet you a dollar you have them in the mail by tmrw morning :)

If they are like the parts I was waiting for my trip they will come moments after you leave the driveway. Wife phoned me when I was just going though Goldstream on the way to Ucluelet. Said they came about 20 minutes after I left the house. Hope you get them before your trip. Good Karma to Abby for the nice offer.

If they are like the parts I was waiting for my trip they will come moments after you leave the driveway. Wife phoned me when I was just going though Goldstream on the way to Ucluelet. Said they came about 20 minutes after I left the house. Hope you get them before your trip. Good Karma to Abby for the nice offer.

Lol that's so true Casper! Great karma from Abby fire guy and Canso too he pm me too! Gotta love the guys on this forum!

Yes, definitely Kudos to them boys.
I just finished praying to the fish gods viewitall. I bet you get 'em before you leave :) I sent you extras too..
In fact, you got some of the ones shown below...

I should mention the custom Jugheads are more difficult to make and will cost slightly more with 2 pkg minimum, you pick the sizes.

- These are not painted, except for Bloody Nose and PD which get 5 coats of acrylic pink.

View attachment 8674

Black & White.jpg

(The Jug Sparrow is just a decal on a black Jughead) :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back