Cope Nanoose 22’ Center console opinion

Awesome. Anything needed to be done to the transom to switch to twins from a single? I’m with you on the fishing in the elements. Dress for it and you’ll be fine. Part of the experience if you ask me.
I sawzalled off the single bracket and welded on 4"x4" x 1/4" square tube,( home made) jack plates to raise up the 25" legs ... quick, budget friendly and plenty strong! Not the prettiest job, but she's not a yacht...

I've never seen it so clean! Looks well suited to those smaller twins, what a great idea to do the conversion. Congrats, that is a beauty. I thought you were going to troll with one of the mains?
Thanks! I left the kicker on as it wasn't in the way , or too heavy. I like the insurance factor... Plan to fish on it , steering with a tie bar. Will fish on a main when wind and tide dictate.

I sawzalled off the single bracket and welded on 4"x4" x 1/4" square tube,( home made) jack plates to raise up the 25" legs ... quick, budget friendly and plenty strong! Not the prettiest job, but she's not a yacht...
Nice. Your first pic with the two boats reminds me of this line from Jaws. “
Quint: Mr. Hooper, I'm not talkin' about pleasure boatin' or day sailin'.
I'm talkin' about workin' for a livin'. I'm talkin' about sharkin”

Except in my head it’s fishin’.

Back