Bye Bye Mr Harper!!!

• Thread starter The Fish Assassin
  • Start date
The west votes in a Gov't and of course central Canada (Ontario & Quebec) don't like so they steal power back. I say we seperate tommorrow. Wolf your the new minister of Fisheries with Tailspin as deputy. CS your minister of getting **** done. The rest can choose cabinet posts as deemed necesseray. Ok...now I am really losing it.

The west votes in a Gov't and of course central Canada (Ontario & Quebec) don't like so they steal power back. I say we seperate tommorrow. Wolf your the new minister of Fisheries with Tailspin as deputy. CS your minister of getting **** done. The rest can choose cabinet posts as deemed necesseray. Ok...now I am really losing it.

Can I be leader of the opposition? so soon I can run the country?[8D]

Take only what you need.

Can I be leader of the opposition? so soon I can run the country?[8D]

Take only what you need.

maybe tidehunter is really Dion. they both annoy the heck out of me.

maybe tidehunter is really Dion. they both annoy the heck out of me.

Thanks for the info Serengeti,

The thoughts on CBC are not shared by me, but I guess that should be a whole different post!

Nerka

Thanks for the info Serengeti,

The thoughts on CBC are not shared by me, but I guess that should be a whole different post!

Nerka

Oh man...I can really see this coalition beginning to fall apart..and if not I think Canadians are beginning to see how disfunctional it would be. Mr Duccepe and Dion got in an exchange about the speech Dion gave and its quality...they can't even get along or agree on matters that do not involve government spending...just wait till they would actually get to the budget or an important non confidence vote. What a joke! Ideally we should head to the polls so that Cdns can let Dion know just what they think of him now...

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

Oh man...I can really see this coalition beginning to fall apart..and if not I think Canadians are beginning to see how disfunctional it would be. Mr Duccepe and Dion got in an exchange about the speech Dion gave and its quality...they can't even get along or agree on matters that do not involve government spending...just wait till they would actually get to the budget or an important non confidence vote. What a joke! Ideally we should head to the polls so that Cdns can let Dion know just what they think of him now...

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

LMAO.. Did you hear Harper whining about how Canada will fall apart without him around.. man if he keeps it up he will start believing his own lies!! He makes it sound like it is on the agenda of the New government to seperate Canada! Like somehow the 50 seats or whatever the Block have is enough for them to pass bills for them to seperate! Face the facts Mr. Harper this isn't about seperation, it is all about parlament rejecting him and the job he was doing. Or to be more specific the job he wasn't doing!

Take only what you need.

LMAO.. Did you hear Harper whining about how Canada will fall apart without him around.. man if he keeps it up he will start believing his own lies!! He makes it sound like it is on the agenda of the New government to seperate Canada! Like somehow the 50 seats or whatever the Block have is enough for them to pass bills for them to seperate! Face the facts Mr. Harper this isn't about seperation, it is all about parlament rejecting him and the job he was doing. Or to be more specific the job he wasn't doing!

Take only what you need.

Acknowledging my own ignorance on this topic, what happens to the constitution and all of it's rights and obligations if we separate? Are there two or three different sets, one for the West, one for the East and one for Quebec? Life could be quite different for all of us; maybe we will finally control and manage our own Pacific fisheries.

Acknowledging my own ignorance on this topic, what happens to the constitution and all of it's rights and obligations if we separate? Are there two or three different sets, one for the West, one for the East and one for Quebec? Life could be quite different for all of us; maybe we will finally control and manage our own Pacific fisheries.

Too bad for Harper that his party was going to try to do this same thing to the liberal government the last time, but they won a majority.. here is the story about it.

The Globe and Mail reported on Wednesday that well-known Calgary lawyer Gerry Chipeur, who identified himself as an associate of Day's and the now-defunct Alliance, sent a written offer to the Bloc and Joe Clark's Progressive Conservatives before the votes were counted on election day on Nov. 27, 2000.

The 2000 election saw Jean Chrétien's Liberals win another majority government before the 2004 reunification of the two conservative parties that now comprise Stephen Harper's Conservative government.

The paper said Chipeur's letter proposed a coalition between the Alliance, the PCs and the Bloc, while a separate document discussed contents of a potential throne speech.

Bloc Leader Gilles Duceppe held up the letter during Wednesday's question period while grilling the former Alliance leader over the alleged plan, as well as over the Conservatives' apparent willingness to form a coalition with the separatist party in 2004.

"Will he admit that in 2004, and in 2000, he was prepared to make such a deal with the Bloc?" Duceppe told the House.

Clearly a case of the pot calling the kettle black

Take only what you need.

Too bad for Harper that his party was going to try to do this same thing to the liberal government the last time, but they won a majority.. here is the story about it.

The Globe and Mail reported on Wednesday that well-known Calgary lawyer Gerry Chipeur, who identified himself as an associate of Day's and the now-defunct Alliance, sent a written offer to the Bloc and Joe Clark's Progressive Conservatives before the votes were counted on election day on Nov. 27, 2000.

The 2000 election saw Jean Chrétien's Liberals win another majority government before the 2004 reunification of the two conservative parties that now comprise Stephen Harper's Conservative government.

The paper said Chipeur's letter proposed a coalition between the Alliance, the PCs and the Bloc, while a separate document discussed contents of a potential throne speech.

Bloc Leader Gilles Duceppe held up the letter during Wednesday's question period while grilling the former Alliance leader over the alleged plan, as well as over the Conservatives' apparent willingness to form a coalition with the separatist party in 2004.

"Will he admit that in 2004, and in 2000, he was prepared to make such a deal with the Bloc?" Duceppe told the House.

Clearly a case of the pot calling the kettle black

Take only what you need.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive "

And you wonder why only slightly over half the population voted in the last election ? , they are ALL pathetic and morally disgusting.

AL

"Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive "

And you wonder why only slightly over half the population voted in the last election ? , they are ALL pathetic and morally disgusting.

AL

Back